Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Fwd: Webex meeting changed: OAuth WG - Aug 10th Interim

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 17:11:44 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Web Authorization Protocol Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jul 15, 2020 at 5:09 PM
Subject: Webex meeting changed: OAuth WG - Aug 10th Interim
To: <[email-masked]>

Brian noticed that the time was incorrect for this meeting, so I have
updated the meeting with the proper time.

Regards,
 Rifaat

You changed the Webex meeting information.

When it's time, start your Webex meeting here.

Meeting number (access code): 161 640 8279
Meeting password: x2H2VwPMUu9

Monday, August 10, 2020
12:00 pm  |  (UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)  |  1 hr

Start meeting
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m02cd2236222d8e7032dac03ee763d386>

*Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)*
+1-650-479-3208,,1616408279## <%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*1616408279%23%23*01*>
Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

*Join by phone*
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Global call-in numbers
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=m50db3a00ed4125cdeb4a6bf0e352cfbf>

*Join from a video system or application*
Dial [email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

*Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business*
Dial [email-masked]

If you are a host, click here
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m709ff88efe24df1bfddd547cb96ab5e6>
to view host information.

Need help? Go to http://help.webex.com