Subject: [OAUTH-WG] DPoP Interim Minutes

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 18:14:31 -0500

All,

You can find the minutes of the *DPoP* meeting here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2020-oauth-16/materials/minutes-interim-2020-oauth-16-202011301200-01
and here:
https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-interim-2020-oauth-16-oauth?view

Thanks to *Dick Hardt* for taking these notes.

Regards,
 Rifaat & Hannes

---

From: Dick Hardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 18:10:09 -0800

Thanks to those addressing the points I missed during the meeting!
ᐧ

On Mon, Nov 30, 2020 at 3:15 PM Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth
>