Subject: Ping

From: Werner Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 Jun 2001 19:36:37 +0200

Hi,

the list seems to be really silent for several weeks now.  

There are still some open tasks:

  * Prepare the interoperabilty tests.

  * See whether there is a need to come together at the next IETF
    meeting. 

  * Change the secret key packet format.

  * Assign identifiers for SHA-256 et al.?

  * Probably other topics I forgot. 

Ciao,

  Werner

-- 
Werner Koch        Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur
g10 Code GmbH      et non datur, nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est.
Privacy Solutions                                        -- Augustinus

---

From: Kazu Yamamoto (山本和彦) <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 11:39:18 +0900 (JST)

From: Werner Koch <[email-masked]>
Subject: Ping

>   * Prepare the interoperabilty tests.

I'm waiting for this announce, too.

--Kazu