Subject: Important Notice !!

From: "Mrs.Cisse Frank" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 07:07:02 -0600

THE FONDATION DE FRANCE(EU) 

http://www.fdf.org 

Congratulations !! 

The Fondation De France(FDF) in UK, would like to notify you that you have
been chosen by the board of trustees as one of the final  recipients of a
yearly cash Grant/Donation of 1,000,000.00 GBP (One million Great British
pounds ) each to 15 lucky recipients for their personal,educational,and
business development in this New Year Promo .The FDF was established in 1977
by the Multi-Million groups and now supported by the Economic Community  for
West African States (ECOWAS),United Nations Organization (UNO) and the
European Union (EU) with the objective of human growth,educational,and
community development.

Based on the random selection exercise of internet websites and millions of
supermarket cash invoices worldwide, you were selected among the lucky
recipients to receive the award sum of 1,000,000.00 GBP as charity
donations/aid from the Fondation DeFrance,ECOWAS, EU and the UNO in
accordance with the enabling act of Parliament. (Note that all beneficiaries
email addresses were selected randomly from over 100,000 internet  websites
or a shop's cash invoice around your area in which you might have purchased
something from).You are required to contact the Executive Secretary and Head
of Representation below, for qualification documentation and processing of
your claims. Please endeavor to quote your Qualification
numbers(FDF-444-6647-9163) in all discussions to the executive sec(EU
Donation center Head office in UK ). 

Mr.George Williams

Email: [email-masked]

Tel: +44-704-573-6896 

Fax: +44-870-471-8257

Please note that these donations/Grants are strictly administered by the
EU,ECOWAS, UNO. You are by all means hereby advised to keep this  whole
information confidential until you have been able to collect your
donation.all funds should be claimed by their respective  beneficiaries,not
later than 10 days after notification. Failure to do so will mean
cancellation of that beneficiary and its donation will then be reserved for
next year?recipients.

Congratulations once more.

Regards. 

Mrs. Cisse Frank

___________________________________________________________

Fidelity Communications Webmail - http://webmail.fidnet.com