Subject: Re: Rechartering the OpenPGP WG

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 09:26:59 -0500

On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 12:45:39 -0500 Derek Atkins <[email-masked]> 
wrote:
>Happy New Year everyone.

>please pipe up if:

<piping up>

>3) You have a working item topic that you'd like the WG to handle
>   but you're not working on a draft yet but would like to get
>   someone to work on.

as Daniel mentioned exotic signature types,
specifically in reference to non-repudiation,

maybe it would make sense to allow people to have the opposite end 
of the spectrum too, and revisit the issue of deniable 
authentication

(specifically the Ian Brown and Adam Back proposal of signing the 
session key, rather than the plaintext, or some variant of that, 
that might be easier to implement)

</piping up> ;-)

--
Self Storage Options - Click Here.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4eNgRidOPCcCBClAL9OtGdbCvYGKnLdk8bOqyK73tz7Ee4GH/
vedaal

---

From: [email-masked] ("Hal Finney")
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 09:47:39 -0800 (PST)

> > * Elliptic Curve / Suite B Crypto

I should mention that our lead SDK developer, Andrey Jivsov, and I have
been working on a draft proposal for Elliptic Curve and Suite B support -
we should have something to offer soon.

Hal Finney
PGP Corporation