Subject: [openpgp] Join us for the first OpenPGP conference

From: Werner Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 16:39:10 +0200

Hello!

The German Unix User Group (GUUG) is pleased to announce the first
public conference on the OpenPGP protocol taking place in Cologne,
Germany on September 8+9, 2016.

OpenPGP.conf is a conference for users and implementers of the OpenPGP
protocol, the popular standard for encrypted email communication and
protection of data at rest. That protocol is the foundation of
encryption software like PGP, GnuPG, Mailvelope, OpenKeyChain, and
others.

OpenPGP.conf is a place to meet, discuss, and learn about latest
developments of OpenPGP aware applications and what technical measures
can be deployed to repel the ever increasing trend to mass surveillance.

Topics are:

  - The OpenPGP protocol and its planned revision 
  - Current status of OpenPGP applications 
  - Interesting use cases 
  - Key discovery and distribution 
  - Ubiquitous end-to-end encryption 
  - Security analysis 
  - User interface studies 
  - Anonymous mail and the spam problem 

The Call for Presentations is available at:

  https://gnupg.org/conf/cfp.html

More information will be published at the conference site:

  https://gnupg.org/conf/

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner

-- 
Die Gedanken sind frei.  Ausnahmen regelt ein Bundesgesetz.
    /* EFH in Erkrath: https://alt-hochdahl.de/haus */