Subject: [openpgp] v5 sample key

From: Werner Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 15:38:53 +0100

Hi!

I recently implemented v5 key support in gpg.  I include a sample secret
key and would be interested to see whether other implementations can
parse it, verify the signatures and that the fingerprints match.  The
key is not protected but the dash lines are indented to stop MUAs from
processing the key.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---

sec   ed25519 2019-03-20 [SC]
      19347BC9872464025F99DF3EC2E0000ED9884892E1F7B3EA4C94009159569B54
uid                      [email-masked]
ssb   cv25519 2019-03-20 [E]
      E4557C2B02FFBF4B04F87401EC336AF7133D0F85BE7FD09BAEFD9CAEB8C93965

  -----BEGIN PGP PRIVATE KEY BLOCK-----

=IiS2
  -----END PGP PRIVATE KEY BLOCK-----

--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

-- 
Die Gedanken sind frei.  Ausnahmen regelt ein Bundesgesetz.