Subject: [Openv6] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-cui-intarea-unified-v6-framework-00.txt

From: Cong Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 17:31:20 +0800

Hi Openv6 Team,

This draft describes a framework and use cases for unified IPv6 transition.
It focuses on v6 transition cases (e.g. dslite, lw4o6, NAT64 etc),
and it treats CPE as forwarding devices that are controlled by controllers.

We wonder if you have interests on CPE. Hope it can make contribution
to openv6 work.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Cong Liu

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2014-02-14 23:31 GMT+08:00
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-cui-intarea-unified-v6-framework-00.txt
To: Yong Cui <[email-masked]>, Yuchi Chen <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-cui-intarea-unified-v6-framework-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Yuchi Chen and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-cui-intarea-unified-v6-framework
Revision:       00
Title:          Unified IPv6 Transition Framework With Flow-based Forwarding
Document date:  2014-02-14
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          8
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cui-intarea-unified-v6-framework-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cui-intarea-unified-v6-framework/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cui-intarea-unified-v6-framework-00

Abstract:
   This document describes a unified IPv6 transition framework.  This
   framework makes use of the flow-based packet forwarding technology,
   which can simplify the implementation of both control plane and data
   plane operations of transition mechanisms.  The purpose of this work
   is to provide an integrated and flexible framework to implement and
   deploy the most popular translation and tunneling mechanisms, such as
   NAT64, DS-Lite, Lightweight 4over6 and MAP-E. This framework can
   benefit the industry by reducing the cost of implementation,
   providing flexibility for deployment, and enabling transition
   mechanisms to coexist and cooperate in the common infrastructure.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat