Subject: Re: [Openv6] Openv6 Bar BoF scheduling

From: "Jun Bi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 17:53:49 +0800

I am also available on Wednesday night.

Jun

From: Jun Bi [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2014 5:29 PM
To: 'Liushucheng (Will)'; 'Zhouqian (Cathy)'; [email-masked]'
Subject: RE: [Openv6] Openv6 Bar BoF sheduling

Hi All,

Could you please consider to arrange the side meeting on Thursday or Friday
?

I have to firstly attend Open Networking Summit 2014 (the same week) to
present paper at research track, then come to IETF89.

Best Regards,

Jun

From: Openv6 [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Liushucheng
(Will)
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2014 2:48 PM
To: Zhouqian (Cathy); [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: [Openv6] Openv6 Bar BoF sheduling

Hi Cathy,

Yes. Thanks for your reminding. That’s the phrase I was meaning.

Regards,

Shucheng (Will)

From: Zhouqian (Cathy) 
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2014 2:46 PM
To: Liushucheng (Will); [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: 答复: Openv6 Bar BoF sheduling

Hi Will,

I think you means a side meeting.

Cathy

发件人: Openv6 [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 Liushucheng (Will)
发送时间: 2014年2月13日 11:57
收件人: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
主题: [Openv6] Openv6 Bar BoF sheduling

Folks,

Let’s have a Bar BoF in London to discuss the PS and use case, and what’s
next step for this work.

If you are interest, please reply to this email or click in doodle
(http://doodle.com/pb3n9abm7w2gbdsp) to feedback the slot that works for
you, thanks.

Regards,

Shucheng (Will)

From: Liushucheng (Will) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2014 4:16 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: Starting discussion

(Sorry for duplicated mails.)

Hello,

Thanks for joining the Open IPv6 (openv6) mailing list. It’s great to see
so much interest in the topic!

The following questions are listed to be discussed here: 
(1) What are the problems and use cases existing in various IPv6
applications, e.g., multiple IPv6 transition technologies co-exist? 
(2) How to enable the applications to program the equipment to tunnel IPv6
traffic across an IPv4 data plane? 
(3) How this work can be done through a general interface, e.g., to
incorporate the transition policies, simplifying the different stages
through the transition and guaranteeing that current decisions do not imply
a complicated legacy in the future? 
(4) How to make the end-to-end configuration of devices: concentrator/CGN,
CPE and the provisioning system? 
(5) How to extend the existing IETF protocols, e.g., netconf, to support
this open interface?

In addition to the above questions, we've laid out an initial description of
the problem in
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sun-openv6-problem-statement/ and are
looking for productive discussion and feedback on this list. We are now
modifying it and a new version will be released accordingly. :)

Regards,

Shucheng LIU (Will)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------

Shucheng LIU (Will), Ph.D.

Researcher & Standard Representative 

Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

http://www.linkedin.com/in/shucheng

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------