Subject: [Openv6] openv6

From: xiechf01 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 13:53:03 +0800

I have reviewed the 2 documents , and I hope the use cases need to be more detailed. For example, we have one concrete example from our needs, considering multiple type of transition solutions and scenarios in the market, openv6 can help ISP to dynamically provide transition services to broadband users based on the types of CPEs, In this case, the flow-table and address/port-set can be downloaded to the edge equipment of the metro network for rapid transition servicing provisioning.

APONF problem statement:
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-karagiannis-aponf-problem-statement-00.txt
 
APONF architecture:
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-zhou-aponf-architecture-00.txt

Chongfeng Xie

xiechf01

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 06:13:18 +0000

Hi Chongfeng Xie,

Thanks for your comments!

I agree with your comment that we need to describe the use cases in more detail. It will be great if you can write an Internet draft that describes the use case that you are interested in!

Best regards,

Georgios

________________________________
Van: Openv6 [[email-masked]] namens xiechf01 [[email-masked]]
Verzonden: dinsdag 10 juni 2014 7:53
Aan: openv6
Onderwerp: [Openv6] openv6

APONF problem statement:

APONF architecture:

Chongfeng Xie

________________________________
xiechf01