Subject: Future of ICAP?

From: Basile STARYNKEVITCH <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 16:07:46 +0200

Dear All,

What is the future of ICAP (see www.i-cap.org) = Internet Content
Adaptation Protocol (IETF internet draft by J.Elson & A.Cerpa,
editor)?

Is ICAP in way of becoming (included in OPES?) an Internet Standard?

regards

N.B. Any opinions expressed here are only mine, and not of my organization.
N.B. Les opinions exprimees ici me sont personnelles et n engagent pas le CEA.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Basile STARYNKEVITCH   ----  Commissariat à l Energie Atomique * France
DRT/LIST/DTSI/SLA * CEA/Saclay b.528 (p111f) * 91191 GIF/YVETTE CEDEX 
phone:+33 1,6908.6055; fax: 1,6908.8395 home: 1,4665.4553; mobile: 6,8501.2359
work email: Basile point Starynkevitch at cea point fr 
home email: Basile at Starynkevitch point net

---

From: Jeremy Elson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 14:21:25 -0700

We're going to be submitting it as an Informational RFC in the next
couple of weeks, with some minor changes over the current draft
(mostly nontechnical; just wording issues).

Jer