Subject: WG meeting agenda

From: Alex Rousskov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 10:23:52 -0700 (MST)

My understanding is that OPES WG meeting is scheduled for Monday,
March 17th, 2003: http://www.ietf.org/meetings/agenda_56.html
Based on IETF documentation, the meeting date and time are now final.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

We should probably hash out an agenda. Markus, do you already have an
agenda draft we can contribute to?

Thank you,

Alex.

---

From: "Markus Hofmann" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 13:35:47 -0500

Alex,

> agenda draft we can contribute to?

I'm still on he road at the moment without reasonable access to email (no
chance to dig through all the emails from the last week...), will be back
online next week and catch up...

With respect to agenda items, please send email to Marshall and myself
for any suggestion, we'll try to set-up the agenda next week.

Thanks,
  Markus