Subject: Status and next IETF Meeting

From: Markus Hofmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 13:37:06 -0500

Folks,

quick update on document status. We still have two open documents, namely

  - HTTP Adaptation with OPES -> We're expecting to issue WGLC on an
    updated version shortly.
  - Rules Language "P" -> We're discussing possible options with our
    AD.

We're also waiting for more details from the IESG review of 
draft-ietf-opes-authorization-02, which we'll have to modify once the 
feedback has been provided.

All other documents currently await action either from IESG, AD, or 
RFC Editor. You can check document status also at 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi.

Given the situation, we intend to *not* have a WG meeting at the next 
IETF in Seoul. We've to focus on wrapping up the open documents, and 
then will start discussing a possible re-charter.

-Markus

---

From: Alex Rousskov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 12:58:23 -0700 (MST)

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004, Markus Hofmann wrote:

> Given the situation, we intend to *not* have a WG meeting at the
> next IETF in Seoul. We've to focus on wrapping up the open
> documents, and then will start discussing a possible re-charter.

FWIW, I support the intention to have no meeting in Seoul.

Alex.