Subject: Document Action: 'OPES Treatment of IAB Considerations' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 18:26:30 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'OPES Treatment of IAB Considerations '
   <draft-ietf-opes-iab-05.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Open Pluggable Edge Services Working 
Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Ted Hardie and Scott Hollenbeck.

Technical Summary
 
   The Internet Architecture Board (IAB) documented nine
   architecture-level considerations for the Open Pluggable Edge
   Services (OPES) framework.  This document describes how OPES
   addresses those considerations.

Working Group Summary
 
   This document is a product of the OPES Working Group
 
Protocol Quality
 
   Ned Freed reviewed the document for the IESG.