Subject: the size of your manhood

From: "leonida pierce" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 17:52:37 +0500

male enhancement and performance system

90% of males were interested in improving their sexual stamina,
performance, and the size of their manhood. Are you one of the 90%?

You guys have made my dreams come true. I have been self-conscience for as
long as I can remember. I did not want to shower with other guys growing up,
because I was embarrassed. Not only has your system increased the size of my
manhood while erect, but it has helped my size while flaccid as well. I hang
bigger, and I feel more like the man I should have been all these years. The
change is tremendous, I wanted to send you this note to let you know what it
has done for me, and of course to order more LONGZ! Leroy, Brooklyn

check out the only Male Enhancement formula with a free DVD

http://www.exoticproductnews.com/lg/

po box in link above and you can say no thank you for future

He marched through their lines with a fine air of dignity, although he was
fearful lest some of the blacks should stick a spear into him or bump his
head with a war-club. But they were awed by the wonders they had seen and
were still inclined to believe him a god, so he was not molested
When he found himself outside the village he made for the high plateau in
the center of the island, where he could be safe from the cannibals while he
collected his thoughts