Subject: Status

From: Markus Hofmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 09:04:06 -0400

Folks,

quick update on our status:

Our "OCP Core" draft has been approved by the IESG and is now in the 
RFC Editor queue (Congrats to Alex and the folks who partcipated in 
the discussions!) .

The only document left is the "OCP/HTTP" draft, which is hanging in 
some kind of funny state - the ID Tracker shows it as "Revised ID 
needed". However, we've addressed the comments coming from IESG review 
in a direct email to the respective IESG reviewer(s) in July 2004, but 
haven't heard back anything so far, even after repeated inquiries. 
Nothing we can do at the moment.

We initially wanted to wait with submitting our proposed re-charter 
until all the "old" documents cleared. After checking with Ted, we 
decided to not wait any longer and submited our proposed re-charter to 
IESG.

We've tentatively reserved a 1 hour slot for the upcoming IETF meeting 
in Washington. Depending on the status of the re-charter, we might 
cancel the meeting.

Thanks,
   Markus