Subject: FW: Our church will ordain anyone who asks

From: "jodee martin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 07:50:31 +0200

Become a legally ordained
minister within 48 hours

As a minister, you will be authorized to perform
the rites and ceremonies of the church!

Perform Weddings, Funerals, Perform Baptisms, Forgiveness of Sins

Visit Correctional Facilities

Want to start your own church?

Press here to find
out how

-----original message-----

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Tuesday, September 0, 2004 2:54AM

To: reynalda; [email-masked]; claude; bradley; jong

Subject: po box in link
above and you can say no thank you for the future

The Being paused, and drew from an inner pocket something resembling a flat
metal box

In size it was about four inches by six, and nearly an inch in
thickness

What is it? asked Rob, wonderingly

It is an automatic Record of Events, answered the Demon
If we assume that the aminoglycoside offers more than its additional
coverage the combination arm should perform as well or better than the
broader spectrum lactam monotherapy With the former design we did not
detect an advantage to the combination while with the latter we found an
advantage to monotherapy