Subject: Become the man that women desire

From: "lamar johnson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 12:24:40 +1200

"My girlfriend loves the results, but she doesn't know what I do. She
thinks
it's natural" -Thomas, CA

"I've been using your product for 4 months now. I've increased my
length from 2"
to nearly 6" . Your product has saved my sex life." -Matt, FL

Pleasure your partner every time with a bigger, longer, stronger Unit

Realistic gains quickly

to be a stud press
here

The effect of the electric shock conveyed by the tube was beginning to
wear away, and now the buccaneer sat up, rubbed his head in a bewildered
fashion and looked around him

Oranjestad, Aruba, po b
1200

Once they came near to the enclosed Garden of the Clinging Vines, and
walking high into the air looked down upon it with much interest When he saw
Rob he gave a shout of rage and drew his knife, but one motion of the
electric tube made him cringe and slip away to the cabin, where he remained
out of danger