Subject: Heighten sensation

From: "jacki phillips" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 21:57:15 -0200

You've seen our pills on TV, in your local health stores, and on the Web,
and the question you have been asking yourself is - do they really work? The
answer is YES!

Forget about your partner faking her orgasm or not being able to please
her. You will be able to penetrate deeper so your partner will experience
more pleasure as well as multiple orgasms during sexual intercourse.
86% of women surveyed said that they would like their partner to be more
'full' sexually.

Check out the only Male
Enhancement formula with a free DVD

My name is Charles, and I wanted to thank you for your personal attention
(and answers to my extra questions), your support team is exceptional and
made me feel like a real valued customer. Keep it up and thanks again!
-Charles, Ontario

address on site along with no more feature

These they carried to the cabin and threw upon the heap of other valuables
they had stolen.
They did not notice his traveling machine, however, but
seeing him now unarmed they began jeering and laughing at him, while the
brutal captain relieved his anger by giving the prisoner several malicious
kicks

Rob bore his misfortune meekly, although he was almost ready to cry with
grief and disappointment