Subject: Now you can be more popular with women

From: "micki cox" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 21:23:50 -1100

Within a few days you should notice immediate erection size increases

Forget about your partner faking her orgasm or not being able to please
her. You will be able to penetrate deeper so your partner will experience
more pleasure as well as multiple orgasms during sexual intercourse.
86% of women surveyed said that they would like their partner to be more
'full' sexually.

Check out the only Male Enhancement formula with a free DVD

My girlfriend has been blown away by the gains I have achieved with your
Black Label Formula and the exercises. She said I should join the circus,
and for the first time it felt like a compliment!-Ben, New Zealand

address on site along with no more feature

The Man of Science Rob passed the remainder of the day wandering about
London and amusing himself by watching the peculiar ways of the people

When it became so dark that there was no danger of his being observed, he
rose through the air to the narrow slit in the church tower and lay upon the
floor of the little room, with the bells hanging all around him, to pass the
night

He was just falling asleep when a tremendous din and clatter nearly
deafened him, and set the whole tower trembling