Subject: Heighten sensation

From: "gordon warren" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 04:08:24 +1000

Within a few days you should notice immediate erection size increases

90% of males were interested in improving their sexual stamina, 
performance, and the size of their manhood. Are you one of the 90%?

I cannot afford the ridiculous prescription costs since I have no health
insurance and am unemployed. Your discount rates on the Internet really
helped me, and your staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. I saw
immediate results, and now I have regained the confidence I had when I was
younger, in the bedroom. -Kenneth, Salt Lake City

Check out the only Male Enhancement formula with a free DVD

http://mu.Xr1.worldpresentitem.com/lz/

i am busy, no thank you, go above and use link and address is on site

To Rob's horror and consternation the big Turk began to rise slowly into
the air, while a howl of fear burst from the crowd
The little party of strangers now followed the Prince across a few more of
the glass bridges and along several paths until they came to a garden
enclosed by a high hedge, But the boy made a mighty spring and caught the
Turk by his foot, clinging to it with desperate tenacity, while they both
mounted steadily upward until they were far above the city of the desert
The big Turk screamed pitifully at first, and then actually fainted away
from fright