Subject: Experience More Powerful Erections

From: "karisa moore" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 18:50:25 +0400

"I've been using your product for 4 months now. I've increased my
length from 2"
to nearly 6" . Your product has saved my sex life." -Matt, FL

"My girlfriend loves the results, but she doesn't know what I do. She
thinks
it's natural" -Thomas, CA

Pleasure your partner every time with a bigger, longer, stronger Unit

Realistic gains quickly

to be a stud press
here

While you wear them every one you meet will be marked upon the forehead
with a letter indicating his or her character

Oranjestad, Aruba,
po b 1200

The people of Mangaboo now formed themselves into a procession and
marched toward the glass city to escort their new ruler to her palace and to
perform those ceremonies proper to the occasion
But while the people in
the procession walked upon the ground the Princess walked in the air just
above their heads, to show that she was a superior being and more exalted
than her subjects The good will bear the letter 'G,' the evil the letter 'E
' The wise will be marked with a 'W' and the foolish with an 'F