Subject: Get the right data to become a winner

From: "Ohara" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 12:55:54 -0800

MicroCaps on the Move

OTCBB:
RCOV.OB

(Click for Quote)

Attention:
Subscribers, Investors, Analysts and Stockbrokers

Modern
Technology gives huge boost to Ecological/Reclamation

Stock Market Sector

a potential Multi-Billion Worldwide Industry

Investor Alert: The Reclamation
Sector: Bringing resources back to the Earth

Since the oil shortage of the late 1970’s technologies began
developing processes to reclaim the bi-products of the valuable
and limited resources..

25 Years
later the Technologies are here and beginning to drive the micro-cap
market.

Technology Breakthroughs are occurring everyday like
this one here:

Recov Energy Corp: (OTCBB: RCOV.OB)

The business of turning Scrap Tires into Oil and Gas

Buy Recommendation:

Strong

Outstanding:

7,668,011

Float:

245,011

Restricted:

6,423,000

RCOV is in the final stages of acquiring New Jersey based Carbon
Recovery Corporation (CRC), a green energy company holding rights
to a revolutionary technology that has many applications such as
recovering steel, carbon black, oil and gas from waste materials
like tires. CRC’s technology is also under additional research
and development to recover energy from petroleum sources such as
tar sand and oil shale.

What does this mean in potential revenues for Recov Energy
Corp.

Disopsal: Upon receipt of a tire from a scrap tire collector, CRC
becomes the “final owner” of the discarded unit. This
act entitles CRC to collect a tipping fee. This tipping fee amounts
to about USD 1.00 per tire. If CRC only affects 1 percent of the
300 million discarded tire market that amounts to USD 3 million.

Sorting: When a load of scrap tires arrives, CRC receives them
and charges the tipping fee. simultaneously, there is also an opportunity
for CRC to perform another revenue-producing function. “Sorting”
(or“culling”). This process involves sorting tires that
are to be resold Those tires can bring as much as 4-5 dollars per
unit.

Investors can expect to see CRC generating millions in revenues
by only effecting 1 percent othe discarded tire industry. CRC can
generate millions of dollars in revenues even before CRC starts
the lucrative process of reclaiming steel, oil, gas, and black carbon.

IT’S A WIN WIN FOR THE INVESTOR!

Market Data and Characteristics:

Almost 300 million vehicle tires are scrapped annually in the U.S.
The average passenger scrap tire weighs 20 pounds and contains approximately
8 pounds of carbon black (tire strengthening agent),8 pounds of
oils (#2 - #4), 2 pounds of hydrocarbon gases, and 2 pounds of steel.
Scrap tires are simultaneously a major problem and opportunity for
society

A tire’s chemicals and minerals have substantial latent economic
values if they could be economically reclaimed and then sold.

To date, historic technologies have been unable to do this in a
cost effective manner. The

environmental/economic ideal would be complete recycling which destroys
the scrap tire while simultaneously reclaiming its original contents
for high-end value reuse.

Why have companies like Sunoco, Goodyear, and Dupont shown written
interest in working with CRC?

Simple. Because their proprietary process of recovering energy from
waste materials works! All of these companies have expressed potential
interest in working with CRC and the use of the products produced
via their technology.

Latest News from Recov Energy Corp

RECOV Energy Corp. Announces it is in Final Negotiations
to Acquire Carbon Recovery Corporation

JERSEY CITY, N.J. - PRNewswire-FirstCall - April 13

JERSEY CITY, N.J., April 13 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- RECOV Energy
Corp. ("RECOV" or the "Company") (OTC:RCOV)
(BULLETIN BOARD: RCOV) today announced that it is the final stages
of negotiations to acquire New Jersey based Carbon Recovery Corporation
("CRC'), a company holding rights to a revolutionary technology
that has many applications to recover energy such as oil and gas
from waste materials like tires. CRC's technology is also under
additional research and development to recover energy from sources
such as tar sands and oil shale. To find out more about CRC visit

(www.carbonrecovery.com).

A Definitive Agreement is expected to be signed shortly and the
parties are working towards a closing in the coming weeks.

Frank Pringle, CEO of Carbon Recovery Corporation, stated: "We
have been working for sometime to gain the benefits of being public.
We look forward to finalize our agreement with RECOV and beginning
to take the next steps of bringing our technology to market."

Richard Verdiramo, President of RECOV Energy Corp., commented,
"We look forward to completing the next steps of the acquisition
in the upcoming weeks."

Safe Harbor Disclosure -- This Press Release contains or incorporates
by reference "forward-looking statements," including certain
information with respect to plans and strategies of RECOV Energy,
Corp. For this purpose, any statements contained herein or incorporated
herein by reference that are not statements of historical fact may
be deemed to be forward-looking statements. Without limiting the
forgoing, the words "anticipate(s)," "believe(s),"
"expect(s)," "intend(s)," "plan(s)",
"potential(ly)" and similar expressions are intended to
identify forward- looking statements. There are a number of important
factors that could cause actual events or actual results of RCOV
to differ materially from those indicated by such forward-looking
statements.

RECOV Energy Corp.

Web site: www.carbonrecovery.com

This publication is
an independent publication with the goal of giving investors the necessary
knowledge to make rational and profitable investment decisions. This
publication does not provide an analysis of the Company's financial
position and is not an solicitation to purchase or sell securities
Investing in securities is speculative and carries risk. It is advisable
that any investment should be made after consulting with your investment
expert and after reviewing the financial statements of the company. The
information in this report is believed to be reliable, but its accuracy
cannot be assured. Past performance does not insure similar future
results. This is not purported to be a complete and thorough analysis of
the featured company and recommends a complete review of the Company's
regulatory filings at secgov The information herein contains future
looking statements and information within the meaning of Section 27A of
the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act
of 1934, including statements regarding expected continual growth of the
featured company. Any statements that express or involve discussions with
respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections,
objectives, goals, assumptions or future events or performance are not
statements of historical fact and may be future looking statements. Future
looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at
the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and
uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ
materially from those presently anticipated. Future looking statements in
this action may be identified through the use of words such as projects,
foresee, expects, will, anticipates, estimates, believes, understands, or
that by statements indicating certain actions may, could, or might occur.
The publisher discloses the receipt of forty-thousand dollars from a third
party, not an officer, director, or affiliate shareholder of the company
for the preparation of this online report. Be aware of an inherent
conflict of interest resulting from such compensation due to the fact that
this is a paid publication. All factual information in this report was
gathered from public sources, including but not limited to Company Web
sites, SEC filings and Company Press Releases. This information is
believed to be reliable but can make no absolute certainty as to its
accuracy or completeness. As with many microcap stocks, todays company has
additional risk factors worth noting. Those factors may include an
accumulated deficit since its inception, a negative net worth, reliance on
loans from officers, directors and a majority shareholder to pay expenses,
nominal cash and the need to raise capital. The company may have a going
concern opinion from its auditor. Use of the material within this
publication constitutes your acceptance of the terms in this closing
statement.

UNSUBSCRIBE: This report was sent by BCV LLC. We are a fully CanSpam
compliant organization and we will be glad to stop sending all future
reports. If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you feel you have been
wrongfully placed in our membership,

Please Use this Link:

TO ENSURE FUTURE DELIVERY: To prevent this report from getting swept away
by an overzealous SpamFilter, please add our From Address, [email-masked], to
your Address Book or SafeList. You will find simple instructions for doing
this included with your e mail client software.

SECURITY AND PRIVACY: BCV LLC is concerned about your security and
privacy. We will not ask you for any personal information such as
CreditCard numbers or passwords in one of our reports. If you receive such
a request, do not respond. Send a copy of any such requests to our contact
address and we will forward it to the proper legal authority.

CONTACT ADDRESS: For any questions, comments, security or privacy issues
or complaints about receiving this report, please write to: BCV LLC, 3702
Virginia Street # G12-302, Reno NV 89502..

BCV LLC LEGAL INFORMATION: BCV LLC disseminates news and information,
articles and industry research on behalf of its clients and public
companies in the industry sectors. BCV LLC can not assure the accuracy of
the information contained in these reports even though we make every
possible effort to complete due diligence in all aspects of research and
information contained within our reports. This report should not be
construed as a solicitation to purchase or sell any security. BCV LLC is
not a licensed broker, broker dealer, market maker, investment banker,
investment consultant, analyst or underwriter.

This Business Solicitation is Copyright 2005 by BCV LLC. All Rights
Reserved.

Wed, 04 May 2005 12:55:54 -0800