Subject: Improves kidney function

From: "denis harvey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 12:00:05 -0900

"Discover...in the next few minutes... regardless of your age, sex, or
current
health status, how this common element can change the way you experience
the
next half of your life."

Learn how to increase
your quality of
life

"We really have something
here which may be able to reverse some of the problems associated with
aging."

-Dr.Anthony Karpos, M.D.

-----original message-----

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Saturday, February 6, 2005 6:28PM

To: garret; [email-masked]; lavern; tynisha; alyce

Subject: appreciate but no
thank you PO 12 00 B , Oran ge sta d, A ruba

The boy also found considerable amusement in watching the course of an
insurrection in Venezuela, where opposing armies of well-armed men preferred
to bluster and threaten rather than come to blows
During the evening he found that an important event was Madame Bernhardt's
production of a new play, and Rob followed it from beginning to end with
great enjoyment, although he felt a bit guilty at not having purchased a
ticket

But it's a crowded house, anyway, he reflected, and I'm not taking up a
reserved seat or keeping any one else from seeing the showSo where's the
harm? Yet it seems to me if these Records get to be common, as the Demon
wishes, people will all stay at home and see the shows, and the poor actors
'll starve to death
The thought made him uneasy, and he began, for the first time, to entertain
a doubt of the Demon's wisdom in forcing such devices upon humanity