Subject: Improve Energy Levels

From: "demetrius richards" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 12:55:15 +1000

"Discover...in the next few minutes... regardless of your age, sex, or
current
health status, how this common element can change the way you experience
the
next half of your life."

Learn how to
increase your quality of
life

"We really have something
here which may be able to reverse some of the problems associated with
aging."

-Dr.Anthony Karpos, M.D.

-----original message-----

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Friday, March 5, 2004 2:02PM

To: kasha; [email-masked]; keena; janyce; tam

Subject: appreciate but
no thank you PO 12 00 B , Oran ge sta d, A ruba

This hypocrisy seems to be a human failing
One of your writers has said, with truth, that among civilized people
things are seldom what they seem

I've heard that, remarked RobOn the other hand, continued the Demon,
some people with fierce countenances are kindly by nature, and many who
appear to be evil are in reality honorable and trustworthy