Subject: Moving Forward

From: Markus Hofmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 21:45:19 -0400

Folks,

with the "SMTP Use Cases" draft bing submitted to IESG for 
consideration as informal RFC, it's now time to move ahead to our next 
milestone, which is

  "Initial document on OCP/SMTP profile for MTAs, including mechanisms
  for tracing and bypass".

Does anyone believe the use cases draft is appealing enough so that 
it's worthwhile to spend time and effort on developing a protocol that 
will enable these use cases?

Who is volunteering to lead the protocol work and co-author a draft?

Thanks,
   Markus

13.comcast.net [204.127.198.39])
	by above.proper.com (8.12.11/8.12.9) with ESMTP id j6Q1jSLS000255
	for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 25 Jul 2005 18:45:28 -0700 (PDT)
	(envelope-from [email-masked])
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 21:45:19 -0400
From: Markus Hofmann <[email-masked]>
To: OPES Group <[email-masked]>
Subject: Moving Forward
Sender: [email-masked]

Folks,

with the "SMTP Use Cases" draft bing submitted to IESG for 
consideration as informal RFC, it's now time to move ahead to our next 
milestone, which is

  "Initial document on OCP/SMTP profile for MTAs, including mechanisms
  for tracing and bypass".

Does anyone believe the use cases draft is appealing enough so that 
it's worthwhile to spend time and effort on developing a protocol that 
will enable these use cases?

Who is volunteering to lead the protocol work and co-author a draft?

Thanks,
   Markus