Subject: Improve Memory

From: "noelia jones" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 08:16:39 -1100

I tried it, their product is wonderful

Feel the Energy and recapture your youth
For Many, This is a Powerful Second Chance

http://jqyj.83hR.itemsdealerawarded.com/6/
press here to read about

This common element can change the way you experience the next half of your
life

-----Original Message-----
From: mellisa [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 8, 2005 7:34AM
To: jesenia; [email-masked]; rosina; terrilyn; treasa
Subject: cool idea but no, link and address above

Antibiotic treatment is nearly always instituted empirically and is often
continued with no isolate to direct specific treatment  Most trials assessed
this scenario and do not support a benefit for combination therapy 
Clinicians may still opt for combination empirical treatment to increase the
probability of appropriate empirical treatment which has indeed been shown
to improve survival 90 91 Current evidence suggests that aminoglycoside
monotherapy may be inadequate for infections outside the urinary tract 10 92
93 
Thus for the purpose of enhancing antimicrobial spectrum aminoglycosides
may constitute a poor choice  Combination treatment is considered for
patients with severe infections  However these are the patients most prone
to harm by the addition of an aminoglycoside  

Then he examined his map of Europe