Subject: give her something to smile about

From: "hye gonzalez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 18:29:44 +0100

"My girlfriend loves the results, but she doesn't know what I do. She
thinks
it's natural" -Thomas, CA

"I've been using your product for 4 months now. I've increased my
length from 2"
to nearly 6" . Your product has saved my sex life." -Matt, FL

Pleasure your partner every time with a bigger, longer, stronger Unit

Realistic gains quickly

to be a stud
press here

Having found that he moved more swiftly when farthest from the earth's
surface, because the air was more rarefied and offered less resistance, Rob
mounted upwards until the islands of Japan were mere specks visible through
the clear, sunny atmosphere

no, then link
above

Throwing my voice into any object I pleased, to make it appear that the
object was speaking instead of me
Also I began to make balloon ascensions
Then he began his eastward flight, the broad surface of the Pacific seeming
like a blue cloud far beneath him
16