Subject: Give your partner more pleasure

From: "miyoko price" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 22:05:46 +0600

"My girlfriend loves the results, but she doesn't know what I do. She
thinks
it's natural" -Thomas, CA

"I've been using your product for 4 months now. I've increased my
length from 2"
to nearly 6" . Your product has saved my sex life." -Matt, FL

Pleasure your partner every time with a bigger, longer, stronger Unit

Realistic gains quickly

to be a stud
press here

Night overtook him while speeding across the Sea of Japan, and having a
great desire to view the Mikado's famous islands, he put the indicator at
zero, and, coming to a full stop, composed himself to sleep until morning,
that he might run no chances of being carried beyond his knowledge during
the night

not for you,
then use link above

Why do you not eat the damas? asked the woman's voice
We don't want
to get invis'ble, answered the girl You might suppose it no easy task to
sleep suspended in mid-air, yet the magnetic currents controlled by the
traveling machine were so evenly balanced that Rob was fully as comfortable
as if reposing upon a bed of down
He had become somewhat accustomed to passing the night in the air and now
slept remarkably well, having no fear of burglars or fire or other
interruptions that dwellers in cities are subject to