Subject: Your Friends Will Envy You

From: "michiko ray" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 16:31:02 -0100

"My girlfriend loves the results, but she doesn't know what I do. She
thinks
it's natural" -Thomas, CA

"I've been using your product for 4 months now. I've increased my
length from 2"
to nearly 6" . Your product has saved my sex life." -Matt, FL

Pleasure your partner every time with a bigger, longer, stronger Unit

Realistic gains quickly

to be a
stud press here

No living person, continued the Demon, has ever before been favored
with such comforting devices for the preservation and extension of human
life as yourself

no, then link
above

So the Wizard lost no more time, but leaping forward he raised the
sharp sword, whirled it once or twice around his head, and then gave a
mighty stroke that cut the body of the Sorcerer exactly in two
Dorothy
screamed and expected to see a terrible sight; but as the two halves of the
Sorcerer fell apart on the floor she saw that he had no bones or blood
inside of him at all, and that the place where he was cut looked much like a
sliced turnip or potato You seem quite unappreciative, it is true; but since
our connection I have come to realize that you are but an ordinary boy, with
many boyish limitations; so I do not condemn your foolish actions too
harshly
That is kind of you, said Rob