Subject: draft-ietf-opes-smtp-00 candidate

From: "Martin Stecher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 16:22:00 +0200

Hi,

Clemens and I prepared a first draft for "SMTP adaptation with OPES".
It still has some sections marked as "To be done", especially Examples,
Advices and SMTP extension handling.

The Tracing and Bypass idea will need much more discussion here on the
list.
A first approach plus some notes and comments can be found in the draft.

Current snapshots can be found here:
http://www.martin-stecher.de/opes/smtp.txt  or
http://www.martin-stecher.de/opes/smtp.html

If you do not see a show stopper we can submit this as an initial draft
"draft-ietf-opes-smtp-00" for discussion and so meet the cut-off date.

Regards
Martin

---

From: "Martin Stecher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 17:26:08 +0200

We added more meat to sections
  3.2.5   Header-List  
  3.2.6   Negotiation Examples
  3.4   SMTP Extension handling  

Updated files
http://www.martin-stecher.de/opes/smtp.txt and
http://www.martin-stecher.de/opes/smtp.html

If nothing comes up, we will publish the current version as initial
draft tomorrow morning.

Regards
Martin