Subject: RFC 4496 on Open Pluggable Edge Services (OPES) SMTP Use Cases

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 17:41:33 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4496

        Title:      Open Pluggable Edge Services (OPES) 
                    SMTP Use Cases 
        Author:     M. Stecher, A. Barbir
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       May 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Characters: 27403
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-opes-smtp-use-cases-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4496.txt

The Open Pluggable Edge Services (OPES) framework is application
agnostic.  Application-specific adaptations extend that framework.
This document describes OPES SMTP use cases and deployment scenarios
in preparation for SMTP adaptation with OPES.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Open Pluggable Edge Services
Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...