Subject: Re: good cxredit

From: "Phoebe Caudle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 05:10:50 -0700

our www site <http://geocities.com/HarinmaHewitrcher/> 

 
unexpectedly from Bombur. He woke up suddenly and sat up scratching his
head. He could not make out where he was at all, nor why he felt so
hungry; for he had forgotten everything that had happened since they
started their journey that May morning long ago. The last thing that he
remembered was the party at the hobbits house, and they had great
difficulty in making him believe their tale of all the many adventures
they had had since.
When he heard that there was nothing to eat, he sat down and wept,
for he felt very weak and wobbly in the legs. Why ever did I wake up!
he cried. I was having such beautiful dreams. I dreamed I was walking
in a forest rather like this one, only lit with torches on the trees and
lamps swinging from the branches and fires burning on the ground; and
there was a great feast going on, going on for ever. A woodland king was
there with a crown of leaves, and there was a merry singing, and I could
not count or describe the things there were to eat and drink.
You need not try, said Thorin. In fact if you cant talk about