Subject: Re: refnance it

From: "Nena Alfieri" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 10:23:40 -0700

D y ea l r H l om p e O l wne v r,

Your c l re u di s t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV m N r r ea a l e a st q at c e and want I o MM c EDIAT e E c
s as r h to s z pen e d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L m OW d ER your monthly p z aym b ent u
s
by a third or more, here are the d d ea r ls h we have T y ODA w Y:

$ 4 g 90 , 00 x 0 a w s lo z w a e s 3 , 6 k 5 %
$ 3 e 70 , 0 f 00 a j s lo z w a b s 3 , 9 v 0 %
$ 2 z 50 , 00 g 0 a c s lo p w a h s 3 , 3 t 5 %
$ 20 o 0 , 00 g 0 a p s lo i w a i s 3 , 5 b 5 %

V h isi l t ou r r web s j it r e
<http://geocities.com/Gaylalttoldmantine/> 

Nena Alfieri , Ap j pr s ova e l M j ana z ge x r

hobbit. Nor did they hear or feel him trotting along well behind their
torch-light as they led off their prisoners into the forest. Each dwarf
was blindfold, but that did not make much difference, for even Bilbo
with the use of his eyes could not see where they were going, and