Subject: How many years have you been working in your field? xag

From: "Sherri Self" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 03:39:36 -0600

Genuine College Degree in 2 Weeks! 

(831) 603-4625  Call Now and leave us message

Have you ever thought that the only thing stopping you from a
a great j0b and better pay was a few letters behind your name? 

Well now you can get them! 

BA BSc MA MSc MBA PHD 

Within 2 weeks!
No Study Required!
100% Verifiable 

(831) 603-4625  Call Now and leave us message

These are real, genuine degrees that include Bachelors, Masters 
and Doctorate degrees. They are verifiable and student records and
transcripts are also available. This little known s.ecret has been
kept quiet for years. The opp0rtunity exists due to a lega.l loophole
allowing some established colleges to award degrees at their discretion.

With all of the attention that this news has been generating, I wouldn't 
be surprised to see this loophole closed very soon. 

Call n0w for more information today, you'll thank me later... 
(831) 603-4625  Call Now and leave us message