Subject: Re: the crred

From: "Odysseus Reinsch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 09:25:01 -0700

go to the web site <http://geocities.com/CoseViludginSower/> 

	----- Original Message ----- 
	his way about very well. What was his surprise one day to
overhear some
	of the guards talking and to learn that there was another dwarf
in
	prison too, in a specially deep dark place. He guessed at once,
of
	course, that that was Thorin; and after a while he found that
his guess
	was right. At last after many difficulties he managed to find
the place
	when no one was about, and to have a word with the chief of the
dwarves.
	Thorin was too wretched to be angry any longer at his
misfortunes, and
	was even beginning to think of telling the king all about his
treasure
	and his quest (which shows how low-spirited he had become), when
he
	heard Bilbos little voice at his keyhole. He could hardly
believe his
	ears. Soon however he made up his mind that he could not be
mistaken,
	and he came to the door and had a long whispered talk with the
hobbit on
	the other side.
	So it was that Bilbo was able to take secretly Thorins message
to
	each of the other imprisoned dwarves, telling them that Thorin
their
	chief was also in prison close at hand, and that no one was to
reveal