Subject: Re: refnance it

From: "Emine Spradling" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 10:51:12 -0700

D c ea i r H y om x e O c wn o er,

Your c h re y di c t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV u N r f ea m l e m st o at n e and want I k MME o DIA e TE c
s as h h to s m pen o d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L b OW q ER your monthly pa e ym g ent i
s
by a third or more, here are the d k ea b ls l we have T p ODA b Y:

$ 4 x 90 , 0 i 00 a n s l f ow a f s 3 , 6 d 5 %
$ 3 y 70 , 00 r 0 a g s l t ow a c s 3 , 9 u 0 %
$ 2 o 50 , 00 y 0 a t s lo z w a x s 3 , 3 w 5 %
$ 2 b 00 , 0 q 00 a d s l j ow a o s 3 , 5 e 5 %

V j isi n t o j ur web s q it c e
<http://geocities.com/BerashOnealVilla/> 

Emine Spradling , Ap s pr c ova f l M u ana h ge s r

looked like rough steps going upwards. Following these excitedly he and
the dwarves found traces of a narrow track, often lost, often
rediscovered, that wandered on to the top of the southern ridge and
brought them at last to a still narrower ledge, which turned north