Subject: Dream Number Result.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 17:37:03 +0200 (CEST)

UK-STAKE NATIONAL LOTTERY
184 WESTING FIELD DRIVE,SW1 4TH,
P.O.BOX 1010
LIVERPOOL,
UNITED KINGDOM.

Ref: UKS/9410R2/03
Batch: 12/28/DEM32
                                     CONGRATULATIONS!!!
The Management announce to you the draw number (# 121) of the UK Stake
National lottery Dream Number result Promotions in UK, Your email address
was attached to ticket number 36475600545-187UK, with serial number
9318/14 drew The lucky numbers
3- 8 -1-6- 2 -5-3, and consequently Won you the lottery in the 2ND
category. All participants  were selected randomly through a computer
ballot system drawn from over 500,000 companies and individual e-mail
addresses database.  as part of International Promotions Programme, in
correspondent to the national profit in the stock market which was far
beyond our projected quarterly earnings.

Your email address has Won you the lottery in the 2ND category,You have
therefore been approved for a lump sum pay Of £500,000.00 British
Pounds(GBP) in cash credited to file Ref: UK/9410R2/03. This is from total
prize money Of £2,000,000.00 British Pounds(GBP) shared among the four
International winners in this category.In other to claim your £500,000.00
GBP  prize, you will have to fill the form below for verification by your
claims agent:  Please confirm result here:
http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/p/results/results.do

*FULL NAMES..............................

*ADDRESS.................................

*AGE.....................................

*SEX.....................................

*OCCUPATION..............................

*STATE/REGION............................

*COUNTRY.................................

*TEL.....................................

To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent with the above
details and your winning Identification Numbers:
advocate Francis Elliot
Tel: +44-7040113854
Email: [email-masked]
Claim agent incharge.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this Communication is strictly
prohibited. Congratulations again from all our staff and thank You for
being part of our promotional lottery programme.
Sincerely,
wilford smith
National Programme Co-ordinator.
Whilst every care is taken to ensure the accuracy of information
containing National Lottery results, UK-STAKE plc cannot take any
responsibility for any errors or omissions. Prize winning and all aspects
of the National Lottery games are subject to Games Rules and Procedures.
===============================================================