Subject: FWD: You need to review this

From: "Chelsea Bolton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 12:41:50 -0060

WE HAVE A RUNNER!
COULD THIS BE THE NEXT EXXON?
WATCH IT NOW STARTING TUESDAY AUGUST 22nd!

Company Name:   DEEP EARTH RESOURCES (Other OTC:DPER.PK)
Monday Close:  0.0045
4-day Target:  0.01
Recommendation: BUY

DPER NEWS:
Deep Earth Resources, Inc. reports that further to the Company's news 
release dated May 4, 2006 in which the directors announced the change of the 
Company's name, management has initiated efforts to identify acquisition and 
joint venture opportunities within the energy sector.

The Company's initial efforts will be concentrated on identifying oil and 
gas properties located in the United States. Management will be studying 
information on properties located in Texas, Arizona, New Mexico and Utah. It 
is the Company's intention to employ a low-risk acquisition strategy in 
order to select the initial acquisition or joint venture targets. Once the 
company has acquired an interest in a core group of properties, a financial 
assessment will be conducted to determine the appropriate level of risk 
tolerance. Management focus will be on selecting the initial targets to 
establish a base within the energy sector.

DPER IS GETTING READY TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT! DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY! 
WATCH DPER LIKE A HAWK!

---

From: "Sal Finch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 12:47:25 -0060

WE HAVE A RUNNER!
COULD THIS BE THE NEXT IBM?
ALL SIGNS SHOW THAT LITL IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE!
WATCH LITL.PK LIKE A HAWK STARTING WEDNESDAY AUGUST 23rd!

Company Name:    L INTL COMPUTERS INC (Other OTC:LITL.PK)
Stock Symbol:    LITL
Tuesday Close:   0.62
1-day Target:    1.50
Current Rating:  St rong Buy

LITL STRIKES A MAJOR DEAL:
L International Computers Inc., a renowned manufacturer of high-performance computers and personal technology, today announced a key strategic partnership with Capital Resources Management International, a leading European UK based financing and management placement firm.

CRM International of London is supporting L International Computers Inc. in the next stage of its development to raise financial backing and top of class administrative assignment. CRM International's management has extensive experience in all sectors of large scale investment ventures in the high-end technology fields and facilitates its clients throughout the entire process, making certain the right partners are brought together to ensure a rewarding result that optimizes the business relationship.

The key strategic partnership is of tactical relevance in the marketing of the corporation in the European Investment markets as well as broadening its reach in the global finance arena where the avidness for new technologies and technological innovation is experiencing ongoing exponential growth on all business sectors.

OPPORTUNITY DOES NOT KNOCK ON THE DOOR EVERY DAY! SO ADD LITL TO YOUR RADAR NOW AND WATCH IT SOAR!