Subject: AUGUST 2006 WINNING NOTIFICATION MAIL.

From: Online Co-Ordinator Uk National Lottery <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 18:40:32 -0300

The National Lottery
P O Box 1010
Liverpool, L70 1NL
UNITED KINGDOM(Customer Services)
WINNING NOTIFICATION:
Ref : XYL /26510460037/05
Batch: 24/00319/IPD
 
Dear Winner,
 
We happily announce to you the draw (#1046) of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY,online
Sweepstakes International program held on the 1st of August 2006 

Your e-mail address attached to ticket number:56475600545 188 which subsequently
wonyou the lottery in the 2nd category i.e match 5 plus bonus.You have therefore
been approved to claim a total sum of &pound; 163;78,502 (Seventy eight thousand
five hundred and two Pounds sterlings) in cash credited to file XYL /26510460037/05 .
This is from a total cash prize of  pound; 163;1,334,534 (One Million three
Hundred and thirty four thousand, five hundred and thirty four Pounds Sterlings.)
shared amongst the (17) lucky winners in this category i.e Match 5 plus bonus.

All participants for the online version were selected randomly from World Wide
Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000
unions,associations,and corporate bodies that are listed online. This promotion
takes place weekly.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet
representative office in Europe as indicated in your play coupon.In  view of thi
s, your pound; 163;78,502 ( Seventy eight thousand five hundred and two Pounds
Sterlings)  would be released to you by any of our payment 
offices in UK.

Our UK  agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of
your funds as soon as you contact him.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information
confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to you in
whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize.

This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and
unwarranted abuse of this program.

Please be warned. To file for your claim, please contact our claims 
agent:

Overseas Claims Unit
United Kingdom Lottery Fudiciary
Mr David Morgan
Email:[email-masked]
Tell:+447024039392
Fax:+448704793760

Our UK  agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of
your funds as soon as you contact him. You may wish to establish contact via
e-mail with the particulars presented 
above citing 

Informations below:

                             CLAIMS VERIFICATION FORM.
YOUR FULLNAME: ................................
YOUR SEX:.........................................
YOUR ADDRESS:...................................
YOUR COUNTRY:...................................
YOUR STATE:......................................
YOUR FAX:...........................................
YOUR PHONE NUMBER:...........................
YOUR OCCUPATION:................................
YOUR COMPANY'S NAME:...........................
YOUR AGE:................................................
YOUR REF NUMBER:....................................
YOUR BATCH NUMBER:...............................
 
Our winners are assured of the utmost standards of confidentiality, and press
anonymity until the end of proceedings, and beyond where they so desire. Be
further advised to maintain the strictest level of confidentiality until the end
of proceedings to circumvent problems associated with fraudulent claims. This is
part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse
of this program.
 
Goodluck from me and members of staff of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY.
 
Yours faithfully,
Richard k.Lloyd
Online co-ordinator for 
UK NATIONAL LOTTERY

---- Msg sent via YemenNet-Mail - http://www.yemen.net.ye/