Subject: Processing Judgments for high $

From: "inocencia banks" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 03:20:07 +0200

Dear Kim,

Before I joined you I found myself let go from a job I held for 312 months
would you believe.

Its very hard to thank you enough for introducting  me in this business.
You have given me a bright beginning on life.  Already earning twice as much
as I took home in my old job.  

Following exactly what your training tells me to do, is working
beautifully.  I go to the court and locate all of the customers I can
handle. 

I purchased for cash a 2005 Jaguar S Type. Taking home 165,000US in 18
months. Really having a ball in this profession. It's pleasurable and I am a
hero to the courts and to my customers. What an wonderful line of work to be
in.

I make use of your advanced reporting services to find all assets and
employment. Using your fill in the blank forms I send them out to the
appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box.  Its like magic.  Its
so exciting opening up the payments as they arrive.. 

I can take a holiday when ever we have a notion to do so.  England and a
1050 footer to the Panama Canal etc. this year. 

Please show this letter to others.  This profession is so big it needs many
more of us assisting the courts and the  people who have been harmed.

Sincerely,
Matt O.    Colorado    

This could be you! 

P H O N E
303-3 9 5-3900
Above to learn more or to bring an end to receiving more info and then to
see location

' The kind will show a 'K' upon their foreheads and the cruel a letter 'C.
' Thus you may determine by a single look the true natures of all those you
encounterm16