Subject: hot old price

From: "Maryann Guthrie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 10:42:34 +0360

Novelty of oil-field discovery to send TXHE flying!!!

corporation: Texhoma Energy
Ticker:  TXHE
last price :     $0.08
Reference price:      $O.27

Here you can find a brand new admittance into the Red Hot energy segment.
Texhoma's executive model projected advantages with oil at $30
a barrel.  What do you think the loss and gain account is going
to display with oil at its last price ?  We call them HUGE profits!  But it's the statement of this latest oil-field discovery
that is really going to produce this one take off!!!

With a combination of staid, proven management, Highly
Lucrative producing sector, and INCREDIBLE News item, this stock
is going to fly on Tuesday!!!

Members should pick up  TXHE as early as possible on Tuesday.
This Novelty is going to send it off the charts!  We all know
that in the oil business it's the powerful announcement that
make these stocks explode!!!