Subject: ePassporte Information

From: "Patricia Ferris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 02:18:02 +0300

The Good promotion blitz has start!  A-U-N-I is up 33% in the last week 
leading up to todays announcement.  

NEW YORK--(MARKET WIRE)--Oct 30, 2006 Mr. Christian 
Lillieroos, AUNI's newly-appointed President and CEO, who 
addressed the audience and announced the new vision 
statement of the group: American Unity Investments - a 
business portal that unites the capital flow between the US 
and China. "In the future, AUNI will focus more of its 
attention on creating capital opportunities for US 
investors in the China market and giving Chinese companies 
opportunities to get access to the US capital market,"

The Chinese dragon is wide awake and the region is awash in 
opportunities.  With AUNI strong management team and 
proven track record we expect some very positive news 
reports throughout this week to push the share price 
through the roof!  

Sym: AUNI
Price: O.85
Projected: 2.3O
Rating: 5/5

This is the break you've been waiting for! 
Spice up your holdings with A-U-N-I !
Buy on 31 Oct. 
-----
NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- It's October. And you know what that means ... boo! Halloween is here. And this October, people who like to be spooked had an even bigger treat. This October contained... you guessed it ... a Friday the 13th.
BAGHDAD, Iraq (AP) -- A U.S. soldier kidnapped last week in Baghdad was married to an Iraqi college student and was with his wife and her family when hooded gunmen dragged him out of a house, bound his hands and threw him in the back seat of a white Mercedes, a woman claiming to be his mother-in-law said Monday.