Subject: Unhappy with commuting to work everyday. We are looking for skilled researchers

From: "nicole adams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 18:13:18 +0500

Dear Tom, 

Before I joined you I found myself let go from my employment I held for
many years. Its very hard to thank you enough for starting  me in this new
profession. You have given me a bright beginning on life.  Already taking
home twice as much as I took home in my old job.  

I have a new Jag. Taking home 165,000US in 18 months. Really having a ball
in this profession. It is exciting and I am a hero to the judges and to my
customers. What an outstanding profession to be in.

Following exactly what your training recommends me to do, is proceeding
better than I ever dreamed possible.  I go to the local court house and
locate all of the customers I can handle. 

I take advantage of your advanced reporting services to find all items
which can be garnished. Using your fill in the blank forms I send them thru
the post office to the appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO
Box.  Its like magic.  Its so exciting opening up the payments as they
arrive.. 

I can take a holiday when ever I so desire to do so.  Bahamas and China
this year. 

Please provide this letter to others.  This profession is so massive it
needs many more of us assisting the courts and the  people who have been
harmed.

Sincerely,
Christa E.    Ontario    

This may well be you! 

Phone
303-395-3900

Above line to study more or to bring an end to receiving additional
information and then to see location

Rob may have read of these things in fairy tales and books of travel, but
if so they had entirely slipped his mind; so he slumbered peacefully and
actually snored a little, I believe, towards morning. But even as the red
sun peeped curiously over the horizon he was awakened by a most unusual
disturbance--a succession of hoarse screams and a pounding of the air as
from the quickly revolving blades of some huge windmillm16