Subject: Lucrative Career prospect

From: "agustina kelly" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 01:06:17 +0400

Dear Lori,

6 months ago I was let go from my employment I held for many years.

Its very hard to thank you enough for establishing  me in this new
enterprise. You have given me a new beginning on life.  Already realizing
twice as much as I took home in my old job.  

Following exactly what your instructions recommends me to do, is working
out perfectly.  I go to the court house and locate all of the customers I
can handle. 

I have a 2005 Jag. Taking home 165,000US in 18 months. I am having a great
time in this profession. It's pleasurable and I am a hero to the judges and
to my customers. What an wonderful line of work to be in.

I make use of your advanced reporting services to find all assets. Using
your fill in the blank forms I mail them to the appropriate firms. Then the
funds arrive to my PO Box.  Its like magic.  Its so exciting opening up the
payments as they arrive.. 

I can take a holiday when ever I so desire to do so.  Bahamas and river
cruise up the Rein this year. 

Show this letter to others.  This profession is so huge it needs many more
of us assisting the courts and the  people who have been harmed.

Sincerely,
Leanne R.    Calif.    

This might be you! 

P H O N E
1-303-395-3 9 0 0
Just above to study more or to discontinue receiving additional information
and then to see location

The people are bugs, and the houses are soap-boxes, and the trees are like
clumps of grass. I seem to be passing over a townm16