Subject: you cannot wish for anything better

From: ashley marcio <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 20:36:38 +0300

.    Job proposition from "Packwood   
 Currently our company is expanding and we have a limited number of job
opportunities available  

How much will I earn?
 You can earn up to $3000-4000 weekly depending on time you will spend
for this job  

What shall I do?
 Receive the correspondence from our company or clients to his/her residential
address, answer project related e-mails, and perform a limited number of
actions / phone calls  

Special offers for business owners
 We have a very interesting proposition if you have your own company! 

How much does it cost?
 There is no start-up cost or any other fee to begin working with us. So
you do not need any capital to start  

How do I start?
 Your confidential details will be used only within our company. Every
employee, who suits our requirements, will be contacted by our company
executive to carry out a basic phone or email interview. During the interview
you will be able to ask any questions you might have 

If you are ready to start please fill in the form below and send it back
to our email: [email-masked] 

  Just copy this form to your reply     First Name:
Last Name: 
Country:
City:
Tel.no:
E-mail: 

Additional information about yourself : 

    Just copy this form to your reply    
   .   .     Our company has obtained your contact details from public
internet sources 
We thought that you could be attracted to part time work from home position
with our company
If you do not want to receive this notices further, please click here
(c) Copyright 2001-2006 Packwood       .