Subject: Grab this once in life time chance

From: "sarah carpenter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 11:55:30 +0400

Hello Bev,

A while back I was  let go from a job I held for all of my working life.

Carefully following exactly what your training tells me to do, is working
beautifully.  I go to the court and locate all of the clientele I can
handle. 

I make use of your advanced reporting services to find all assets and
employment. Using your fill in the blank forms I send them out to the
appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box.  Its like magic. 
Every day is like Christmas. 

Its hard to thank you enough for introducting  me in this business. You
have given me a exciting start on life.  Already earning twice as much as I
realized in my old job.  

I speed around in a New Lexus. Taking home 150,000US in 18 months. Having a
great time in this career. It's pleasurable and I am a hero to the courts
and to my clientele. What an wonderful line of work to be in.

I can take a holiday when ever we have an impulse to do so.  Russia and
Canada this year. 

Please show this letter to others.  This profession is so big it needs many
more of us assisting the courts and the  people who have been hurt.

Sincerely,

Robbie D.
Mississippi    

This could be you! 

Dial
303-395-3900
Above to learn more or to end receiving more info and then to see location

He ate his daily tablet, and after watching the red glow fade in the
western sky and the gray shadows of night settle around him he stretched
himself comfortably upon the grass and went to sleep. The events of the day
must have deepened his slumber, for when he awoke the sun was shining almost
directly over him, showing that the day was well advancedm15e