Subject: Become Judgment Processing Professional

From: "francie fields" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 23:13:00 -0600

Hello Tom,

I found you just in time because I was  let go from my employment I held
for what seemed like forever.

Carefully following exactly what your training recommends me to do, is
proceeding better than I ever dreamed possible.  I go to the local court
house and locate all of the clientele I can handle. 

I employ your advanced reporting services to find all items which can be
garnished. Using your fill in the blank forms I send them thru the post
office to the appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box.  Its
like magic.  Every day is like Christmas. 

Its hard to thank you enough for starting  me in this new profession. You
have given me a brand new start on life.  Already taking home twice as much
as I realized in my old job.  

I took delivey of a new Jag. Taking home 150,000US in 18 months. Really
having a great time in this career. It is enjoyable and I am a hero to the
judges and to my clientele. What an exciting occupation to be in.

I can take a holiday when ever I have the notion to do so.  Germany and
China this year. 

Please provide this letter to others.  This profession is so massive it
needs many more of us assisting the courts and the  people who have been
hurt.

Sincerely,

Brigitte A.
NJ    

This may well be you! 

D i a l
303--395--3900
Above line to study more or to bring to a hault receiving additional
information and then to see location

Had any one, at that moment, been gazing at Rob through the lenses of the
wonderful Character Marker, I am sure a big W would have been found upon the
boy's forehead. When the family circle broke up, and all retired for the
night, Rob kissed his parents and sisters with real affection before going
to his own roomm15e