Subject: CompanyStockProfile shows MajorProfitPotential

From: "estell montgomery" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 18:09:02 -0200

Explosion today in a bubbling penny market,

The word is spreading about a major development,

CA5H N0W C0RP0RATI0N CHNW.PK

News flashes are back to back, go read about them,

Cash N0W Corporation (CHNW) Announces The Launch Of "Lead Pro" Lead
Generation Software.

(Go to yahoo financial or any financial site and read this news)

When you thought it couldn't get any better, this was released:.

Payday loan leader CashN0W, announces the start up of Cash-Next Mortgages
for Home Buyers, Refinancing, Commercial Construction, and Equity Loans

http;//finance.yahoo.com/ and learn more about this major development,

CashN0W with its web based and focused outlook has won the Golden Web award
in 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2005. In 2005 Pr0fit Guide magazine ranked the
CashN0W Group 10th in its list of the 50 fastest growing and most promising
emerging companies. In 2005 CashN0W was ranked # 44 out of top 1000 fastest
growing franchisingcompanies by Entrepreneur guide.

Do your research N0W while you have time and make sure you...Watch this
trading.

Material inside was made, based upon, information that is thought to be
accurate

All inform. inside.is not guaranated as accurate,

and it is very important that you don't treat this as a all enclusive
catch-all. This is considered only an idea or opinion which could contain
future statements., and the unkown factor of such risky areas should not be
construed as AnOffer or solicitation of AnOffer to.

info purposes solely AND d0 not think this is an off er or add to by or
sale security or st0ck we don't have a license at all, actually we do not
have one that could give you advice either,

I would highly recommend speaking or making a simple call to a licensed
broker. I would if I were you before you trade in any security, we have
talked about how we are going to get paid and the idea we have so far is c@
sh, we shall see..I will instruct my guards to admit you at any time, so you
will not be obliged to fight your way in, The man looked at him in a
surprised way, for he had not heard the boy enter the room.

seemed,

Uttering cries of terror and dismay, the three took to their heels and
bounded towards the wall, where a gate quickly opened to receive them, the
populace feeling sure the Tatar horde was upon themm22