Subject: Brad said she's the type of woman who doesn't want the money but he forces it on her.

From: Mcdermott L. Connor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 19:06:36 +0200

Howard asked him about going to a celebrity funeral and if he prepares
to be on TV.

Howard had Artie going through the list and telling him if it would be
easy to write jokes for each person.

6:15amPhone Calls, E-mail And More.

Howard said he didn't know about that but he really doesn't think he
wants to do that show. Sal went into a whole discussion about why he
uses that term.

He said that he wanted him to play them but Robin said she really should
be on the phone if that story is true.

He also said that he went out house shopping on Friday and that didn't
go over very well.

Howard suggested Danny Bonaduce and then read some other names on the
list. He wondered why Sal lies about that and said that he's a pussy and
a liar for telling Beth to her face that he was doing that stuff.

Gary said he saw close ups of their penises as they were pissing into
bottles.

Howard said that Prince sent him two songs that have never been
released.

Artie wanted a part in it but Bob never called him.

Gary said all of the nails are yellow and gross looking. 9:25am Audio
Clips And A Call From Jeff The Drunk. but they are looking for a black
one now. He said that they never stopped black women from entering to be
Miss Howard Stern in the past.

but they are looking for a black one now.

Wendy was talking to the baby off the phone.

He also said that any guy who is in the club at the time should be okay
and not get into trouble. Artie asked Howard what went on with Johnny
Fratto on Thursday since he was out sick. He told Brad that if he were
him, he would have put the name of his new TV show all over himself to
get some coverage. Steve said they spoke to Lt. Howard said that Gary
licks a lot of ass so that might be it.

Shuli said that there was a time when Gary the Retard grabbed Richard
Christy's hair and had his head pulled back because they were goofing on
him so much.

Shuli said that Richard passes out before doing the shows.

Howard said they should do an experiment and put various bumper stickers
on their cars to see what kind of damage is done to them.

They're not going to roast him.

The place even has a room for a maid.

Gary The Retard's Singing May Lead To A New Game. Artie had a
sentimental link to the song ''Salisbury Hill'' so he explained that it
was the line ''Grab your things, I've come to take you home with me.

Robin agreed with him on that and told Eric no one is going to call him
Eric the Actor once.

Ronnie told Howard which girls they knew. He said he saw Gilbert out at
Nobu the other night so that was a surprise. He said he was surrounded
by illness though.

Howard wondered what Richard Christy's father would do if that happened
to him.

stick around for Frank.

Howard played some of that and then Artie mentioned that he had a bunch
of guys come up to him one night out in Times Square. Howard said he
likes how he had to call Richard and hock stuff up to let him know how
sick he was.