Subject: Kiernan:There was a great science fiction story about this by Barry Malzb.

From: Nancy T. Beltran <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 19:29:54 +0100

Bob Dorian really added class. I've mostly dismissed the whole
discussion as a rehashing of the PayPerPost debate, so I'm guilty of not
really thinking it through, too. Reception seems to vary with the number
of users logged into Skype. Do you have to breastfeed to be an
attachment parent? Better to be uncool than unsafe! regards Vincent-
currently an ITToolbox blogger, IBM ex-employee though I only worked for
them for one week!

"Erasing blogs does not "break the Web", Robert! A glance in my Ask Dave
Taylor question queue and I can see that there are still lots of people
running Windows Me and even Windows 98, even though Windows XP has been
out for quite a few years now. Microsoft and Edelman didn't send out
boxes with the OS DVD, though, did they? " I've identified my bias and
now the burden, the onus is on you, the reader, to determine how much
you can trust my words and how much you can believe of what I say.

"Do Classic Movies Need to be Censored?

Corporations do this all the time and companies have been doing this for
aeons, as far as I know.

One suggestion would be to consider Google Talk when Skype is crammed.
All books are ink on paper, but still some classes of books are more
sacrosanct than others. Values are not subjective or situational and
neither is the behavior of he who has integrity. But I don't want to
pull the lawsuit trump card because I imagine that's not why IBM has
removed Don Ferguson's weblog from its suite of blogs.

The real story on this laptop giveaway is what it tells us about
Microsoft Vista itself.

I have installed Vista and its a very straight forward experience to
complete an upgrade.

Fred Wilson got a free Sonos system.

It's not an ethical problem with bloggers, it's an adoption problem with
the overall user community.

My loyalty will reside with bloggers who don't accept gifts from any
companies they write about, period.

I missed-out the first time. Before I do that, go right now and get more
info on StomperNet!

I guess I will not be "Vista-Cruising" anytime soon. My vote for worst
blunder is HP's clumsy and inappropriate investigation into its Board of
Directors malfeasance.