Subject: notedFugger's wrote: Would you ...

From: "TRINA Vonnahme" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 18:46:10 -0120

Now HPGI is preparing for the gold extraction. 
Many experts are working on the field and are making preparations for
efficient and active working. 

“We are delighted with the acquisition of Orion and we feel the property has 
excellent potential to produce results that will exceed our expectations,” 
commented Ted Pomerleau, President and Chairman of Hemisphere Gold.

as we have said the State Department also noted that Suriname's efforts
in recent years to liberalize economic policy created new possibilities 
for U.S. exports and investments. 
More over in the situation of changeable global economy more countries
start to buy gold for their reserves.But what is important is that a start has been
made in buying in the market.
New information from HPGI will be in the near future.
Also company are starting to hire staff for mine gold region.
Underplay is our style (HPGI)

2c9adfatmcia4thvelmvjzhobi6k
74456A6B746C756E793377
6XMHG8E3PQPABTO842HQFBX069CG2PGWMBTGEN7JBL8GQRZV9U