Subject: Traders Daily Report

From: "Dolly Christye" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 01:26:49 +0000

THIS COMPANY IS GOING TO EXPLODE WITH FLAVOR!
**CBFE** WATCH NEWS THIS WEEK TO SEE WHAT 6 TOP UNIVERSITIES SAY ABOUT THIS 
WONDERFUL BAMBOO AND ITS JUICE!

Organization: China Biolife Enterprises, Inc.
Ticker: CBFE
Trading Date: Monday, February 12 2007
Price: $1.30

DONG SHAN DISTRICT GUANGZHOU, CHINA, Jan 08, 2007 (MRKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- 
China Biolife Enterprises, Inc. (PNKSHEETS: CBFE), a Nevada Corporation, 
focused on the bamboo extracts and nutraceutical markets in China. The 
company is pleased to announce that it is in the final stage of negotiations 
to acquire the bamboo extracts division from ChangRong Bamboo Wooden 
Craftwork Ltd. Co.

CAN YOU GAIN SPEEDY PROFITS ON THIS??
WATCH CBFE MONDAY AT OPEN!

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE! 
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/