Subject: demean

From: Godfrey O. Sargent <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 23:05:39 +0900

The web server processes the request and returns an XML document that
contains the result.

Otherwise, you must load multiple portlets, each containing different
libraries, into the JavaScript evaluator on the client. Popular mashups,
such as Housing Maps and Chicago Crime, make use of a geospatial data
service, such as Google Maps or Yahoo Maps, as one of those sources.

First, I created a Book bean to represent a book. This is the package
that encapsulates the XMLHttpRequestmechanism.

See the Design Strategy 6: Go All Java Technology section of this
article. The remainder of this article discusses some of these design
strategies and identifies a few of their advantages and
disadvantages.

properties in a text editor. This processing can include bypassing the
normalJavaServer Faces life cycle rendering mechanism. Accompanying the
"Creating an AJAX-Enabled Bookstore Application" article are the files
for the AJAX-enabled bookstore2 application.

jspagecontaining the client-side JavaScript code necessary for the
AJAXinteractions. After that, you're ready to start coding. Form
component family and renderer type. jsp,a JSP page that contains the
dlabelcustomJavaServer Faces component tags. If you are using services
from multiple sources, how can you troubleshoot efficiently and identify
bottlenecks? The remainder of this tutorial uses this example to explain
how to addAJAX functionality to a JavaServer Faces custom component.

For the AJAX-enabled map, use Google Maps, Yahoo Maps, or MapQuest.
These options tell Dynamic Faces which parts of the component tree it
needs to process and re-render using Ajax.

See also the documentation for load and error. DLabel,which defines the
custom component. At the same time, a page author can include a set
ofcomponents on any of their pages using a component tag library
withouthaving toknow the details of how a component works.

Creating the portlet.