Subject: We have been working for three years now with a successful growth in each one of them.

From: "Bel K. Colon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 22:50:58 -0500

News Releases Warming Investors Up On GPSI

Global Pay Solutions Inc.
Symbol: GPSI
Close: $0.031

Recent news releases have excited investors. Heavy trading pushed share
prices up to highs of $0.08 (UP 266%). Closing at $0.031 (UP 3%) we
expect to see more traffic and prices shooting up all week. This one is
getting started. Don't miss it. Get on GPSI first thing Tuesday!

This is tiresome because I like doing things like sitting, lying,
standing, breathing, chewing etc and this is where this crafty little
bugger likes to hide.
How much should we be paying for a dance-band?
At the beginning odd jobs help her to survive while waiting to find her
true vocation. I know I have said this many times before, but I think
that it is an important point which newcomers to Cancergiggles should
know. Don't be fooled by their low-profile reputation. Here's the latest
intelligence on their high-stakes world.