Subject: Of wharton because proximity

From: "Laurel Moses" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 13:56:47 +0900

THE BULL REPORT
Adrenaline Nation Entertainment, Inc.
_A_D_N_N_

Major News was released today: 

_A_D_N_N_

Adrenaline Nation Television Signs Affiliate Licensing Agreement
With Global eNetwork to Provide eCommerce Solutions Through the iTV
MediaPlex With TelvOS Operating System Powered by Narrowstep

Keith Dressel is starting his next venture so it's time to pay
attention now.

Keith was a record executive responsible for over $4 billion in
record sales.  He personally helped generate 29 gold records, 26
platinum albums, and 85 gold singles.

What he's doing now is so hot, so huge, it will blow your mind! Go
read the news and go check out the website.  This new program is
incredible!

-----

Information within this report contains forward looking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the SEC Act of 1934. Statements that involve
discussions with respect to projections of future events are not
statements of historical fact and may be forward looking
statements. Don't rely on them to make a decision. Past performance
is never indicative of future results. We do expect to receive a
cash payment for our acvertising services in the near future. The
amount is unknown at this time. Un-affiliated Third parties may own
stock and will sell those shares without notice to you. This report
shall not be construed as any kind of investment advice or
solicitation

-----
Short-Term Bullish?
Check the news of this gem, opes-archive, contact broker