Subject: Suite 3 Design Premium $269.90

From: "ches clark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 01:01:15 -0400

Actors die so loud.
It is more noble to give yourself completely to one individual than to
labor diligently for the salvation of the masses.
A man must be both stupid and uncharitable who believes there is no
virtue or truth but on his own side.
Any sufficiently advanced bureaucracy is indistinguishable from
molasses.
The person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness
in another's keeping .
Any work that aspires, however humbly, to the condition of art should
carry its justification in every line.
Crying is the refuge of plain women but the ruin of pretty ones.
He is rich who is content with the least for contentment is the wealth
of nature.
To accept what you are is to be content, and contentment is the greatest
wealth. To work with patience is to gather power.
The half is greater than the whole.
Education is the path from cocky ignorance to miserable uncertainty.
If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend,
I hope I should have the guts to betray my country.
When people are bored it is primarily with themselves.
The reward of suffering is experience.
A good beginning makes a good end.
If a business does well, the stock eventually follows.
If you could get up the courage to begin, you have the courage to
succeed.
If you wish to appear agreeable in society, you must consent to be
taught many things which you know already.
The wolf changes his coat, but not his disposition.