Subject: Worked the first time , then never again.

From: "Tib" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 16:25:53 +0200

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.05

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

Click the Hardware tab, and then click the Device Manager button.
Forget getting any offical support. I also noticed error in the Network
setup WIZARD. I was connected to the network but not the Internet.
0 and Win 2000 (they had some programming background from the content of
the message). I've even switched the HardDrive with a spare HD I have.
com  As a fellow WarHammer fanatic too another. Download the driver
package. Grub then is unable to find these files that it needs to boot
either OS.
com or and MS-DOS prompt, is a emulator of DOS. Get it from a legit
source. If Device Manager does not start automatically, use the
following steps.
I have tried uninstalling all Windows XP USB drivers then install the
sp26608 but it still did not work including doing all of this in safe
mode. According to Microsoft this is a Users Rights Settings issue.
Then yesterday I bought another hard drive (SATA) and installed Ubuntu.