Subject: Do you have news, comment or story on Brazil you want to share with Brazzil?

From: "Lizzie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 09:45:30 +0900

Our pick of the Month is Flying!!!

CARBON RACE (WKN 15Q105)
NDGB.F.
Last price: 0,95
52 Weekrange : 0,50 - 1,16

Watch for Monday May 14th 2007. Our Best Pick of the Week. This is our
best yet!!!

"This is not an exaggerated figure, it's more likely cautious," Castro
wrote in the ruling Communist Party's daily newspaper.
import taxes B) so far most Brazilian ethanol doesnt pay U. You do
understand the difference, don't you Luiz? Also, Santos DuMont's flights
took place in Paris! I guess you prefered to go to the US and clean
houses, it's easier, isn't?
Moreover, last June Magneti Marelli and Fiat launched the first vehicle
to run on pure gasoline, Brasilian gasoline (mixed with alcohol),
ethanol or natural gas.
Would you be kind enough to refer to our President as Ilmo.
It doesn't matter the reason behind the dodging. Lula Will Be Helper not
Beggar, Fox Not Sheep  ! Moreover, last June Magneti Marelli and Fiat
launched the first vehicle to run on pure gasoline, Brasilian gasoline
(mixed with alcohol), ethanol or natural gas. Of course the worst
victims are the young professionals who are getting out of colleges. If
there were a prize for non sense you surely would be one of the
candidates for winning, Forest.
They have machines for that.
Waiting for anything well writen like our frind bo did it!
He welcomes your comments at  This e-mail address is being protected
from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it .
doesnt acknowledge there are many blindpsots. You from the Island
,Estreito or Interior. And there it is, the brazilian justification!
It was a missed excellent opportunity to demonstrate impartiality,
greatness and public spirit.
this time it is sustainable !