Subject: Howard read some of the notes this guy had on the site about the things that Robin has gotten wrong lately.

From: "Chen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 16:16:23 +0200

GPSI Closes Deal To Increase Revenue By $2.9 Million Annually!

Global Pay Solutions Inc.
Sym: GPSI
Monday Close: $0.031

The news is out and the deal is done. GPSI will provide 70,000 payroll
cards in the Dominican Republic. Initial revenues of $400,000 will be
followed by services fees over the year estimated at $2.5 Million. This
is huge and only sets the beginning of their move into Latin America.
Get on GPSI Today!

Howard was also asking Scott about how much time he spends playing video
games. Robin wasn't paying that much attention to it. Howard also talked
about the death of Denny Dougherty who played for the Mamas and the
Papas.
Artie said that after hearing that Mamas and the Papas song he realized
that the White Stripes have a song that sounds very much like that song.
She said she still doesn't know why she doesn't like her. Howard said
Artie doesn't want to be a landlord.
Lisa went off on Sandra Bernhard saying that she had heard about her bad
mouthing her on Howard's show and she couldn't figure out why that was.
He thinks that'll make it worth even more.
Montel even worked with her and agreed that he could have drowned from
the hoses that were spraying down the building.
Howard was also asking Scott about how much time he spends playing video
games.
she said Betty White was a great sport and took all of the jokes that
she threw at her.
Howard asked Lisa what comedienne can't take a joke.
Howard said the guy sounds like a very smart dude.
Howard took another call from a guy who asked what the difference is
between this broad and Riley Martin. Lisa said she knows that, he's met
guys who want her to jerk them off with her feet. Howard said he heard
that she's doing an interview with John Bon Jovi this week.
Howard said Artie interprets them giving him some advice as them picking
on him.