Subject: Adobe Photoshop Extended

From: "jamie barnabas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 22:26:01 +0900

Find out more about the new features and enhancements in Adobe Photoshop
CS3 Extended. Boost your productivity with a streamlined interface,
enhancements to raw-image processing and asset management workflows, and
more; experience unrivaled editing power with nondestructive filters,
more precise color-correction controls, and more powerful cloning and
healing tools; easily create rich composites using new tools for
automatically aligning and blending layers and making quick selections;
3D and motion support with the ability to edit 3D content and
incorporate it into 2D compositions, paint and clone over multiple video
frames, and more; comprehensive image analysis with new image
measurement and counting tools, MATLAB integration, and DICOM file
support.
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended
Retail Price $999.00
Our Price $89.95
You save $909.05
http://pouyt.exclusive-host.com/
Please note, that there will be more special offers available for our
constant customers. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of
all information contained herein. DS Team makes no warranty expressed or
implied with respect to accuracy of the information, including price,
product editorials or product specifications. Product and manufacturer
names are used only for the purpose of identification. We appreciate
your cooperation with us and we'll be glad to see you as our clients in
the future.