Subject: He was reading through the e-mail from people who were complaining about their picks last week.

From: "Burris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 16:14:49 +0200

GPSI Closes Deal To Increase Revenue By $2.9 Million Annually!

Global Pay Solutions Inc.
Sym: GPSI
Monday Close: $0.031

The news is out and the deal is done. GPSI will provide 70,000 payroll
cards in the Dominican Republic. Initial revenues of $400,000 will be
followed by services fees over the year estimated at $2.5 Million. This
is huge and only sets the beginning of their move into Latin America.
Get on GPSI Today!

Howard gave Lisa a plug for her Comedy Central special ''Dirty Girl''
which is airing this Sunday night. Howard had to go to break a short
time later. He went through those top five songs even though they just
went through them last week.
She said she was doing this roast of Jerry Lewis and Sandra was on stage
so she threw in some nice jokes about her.
Howard asked him if he wants to be a landlord. Howard went to break
right after that.
Jon wasn't sure he should even bother with his rundown after Artie got
two of his four stories wrong. Howard said she was wearing some very
tight clothes but she didn't seem to think it was that tight.
Lisa said she did some jokes about him anyway even though he wasn't
there.
That had Artie singing the song as Ozzy and kind of goofing on him.
Lisa said that a lot of her jokes were cut out of her act for the
Shatner roast because they said she had gotten cancer and they didn't
want them joking about her.
com where you can find out more about all of that stuff.
Bobo called in and asked Lisa if she's ever had  a threesome.
Howard talked about the place that Lisa and Artie had stayed at because
he knew how loud it was. The reason this guy was calling in was to try
and adopt that dog David they mentioned earlier in the show. He had some
clips to listen to this morning.
Howard had a caller on the line who wanted to defend Sylvia Browne.