Subject: The bacteria can be transmitted through coughing, sneezing and intimate kissing.

From: "Mcgee W. Hester" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 23:45:51 -0500

Our pick of the Month is Flying!!!

CARBON RACE (WKN 15Q105)
NDGB.F.
Last price: 0,95
52 Weekrange : 0,50 - 1,16

Watch for Monday May 14th 2007. Our Best Pick of the Week. This is our
best yet!!!

The loss of sensation can lead to unnoticed injuries which may in turn
become infected. In advanced cases, gangrene will set in and flesh will
rot on the patient. Measures to improve the flow of the lymphatic fluid,
such as raising and exercising the swollen body part can also help.
What are the symptoms? However, sometimes dysmenorrhoea is a sign of an
underlying disease. Legionnaires' disease usually strikes middle-aged
people.
The worm is spread by mosquitoes, who pass it on when they take blood
from humans.
Advice in America, where the numbers of Lyme disease cases run into
hundreds of thousands annually, is that people should check themselves
for bites on a regular basis.
How is septicaemia linked to meningitis?
There are four main ligaments in the knee - one on either side and two
across the middle. Legionnaires' is most often treated with the
antibiotic drugs erthryomycin and rifampin.
MDT also makes the few highly-infectious patients non-infectious very
quickly, which helps p
If the bacteria reaches the lungs it can cause Legionnaires. With
systemic lupus, almost any part of the body can be affected so there are
many other symptoms that can arise.
The surgery was performed by the Queen's orthopaedic surgeon Roger
Vickers, with her physician Richard Thompson in attendance. Decades ago
people used to die from lupus, partly because it was often diagnosed
late and partly because treatments were not as effective as they are
today. Advice in America, where the numbers of Lyme disease cases run
into hundreds of thousands annually, is that people should check
themselves for bites on a regular basis. Leprosy is a painful condition
which, although curable, can leave sufferers deformed and crippled if
left untreated. In contrast, the tuberculoid form is localised, so its
affects are less widespread across the body. Very rarely, there may be
some inherited problem to blame. When there is no underlying cause,
simple analgesia with a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug such as
ibuprofen might be all that is needed. Sensation loss starts at the
fingers and toes and may only affect a small patch of skin to begin
with.
There may also be difficulty breathing.
BBC News website explains some of the most common complaints.
Septicaemia produces a characteristic rash Yes.
However, sometimes dysmenorrhoea is a sign of an underlying disease.
The most common diseases associated with dysmenorrhoea are endometriosis
and fibroids.
A study in the Lancet, published in 2005, found that doxycycline, a
widely available antibiotic, is also highly effective at killing the
parasites. The menopause can also be brought on early by surgical
removal of the ovaries, or certain types of chemotherapy treatment for
cancer.
Most people survive a bout of malaria after a 10-20 day illness, but it
is important to spot the symptoms early.
The characteristic rash described above is actually a sign of
septicaemia. Most haemodialysis patient Some patients may develop
pneumonia.
Some women find that going on the combined oral contraceptive pill
lessens the discomfort. If possible they should wear gloves and masks.
Ruud van Nistelrooy's knee ligament injury is one of thousands suffered
by professional footballers each year. The generalised form - the
lepromatous form - attacks peripheral nerves, the skin, the hands and
feet, the mucous membranes (such as the lining of the nose), and the
eyes.
The first is high fever, followed a few hours later by chills.
A tell-tale test is to press a clear glass firmly against the skin to
see if the rash fades and loses its colour. There are four main types of
malaria, all spread via mosquitoes.
But this can take a long time, and some suffer from related conditions
such as hepatitis, inflammation of the spinal cord and eye problems.
Septicaemia is a form of blood poisoning which may be caused by the same
bugs that cause meningitis.
The disease is curable, but the effectiveness of the treatment is
dependant on an early diagnosis. The main thrust of research is towards
developing a cheap vaccine. If the patient is elderly or the tear is in
an area with a poor blood supply, the doctor may cut off a small portion
of the meniscus to even the surface.
Lepromatous leprosy symptoms are a chronically stuffy nose and many skin
lesions and nodules on the front and back of the body.
One-third of the people infected with the disease live in India, one
third are in Africa and most of the remainder are in South Asia, the
Pacific and the Americas.