Subject: The task force includes former Planning Commission Chairman Gary Hack and John Gallery, Executive Director of the Preservation Alliance for Greater Philadelphia.

From: "Krause Isabella" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 13:23:53 +0300

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

The earlier incarnation of PhilaDeco.
See April and May items below for further details.
There of course has to be a balance; not all older buildings can be
expected to be preserved and new development can be a good thing.
In this, the fourth session of the hearing, opponents of the demolition
will finally present their case.
Our fax bank at Hallwatch.
See also Natalie Pompilio's article in last Thursday's Inquirer and
previous notes below.
Stuart Ditzen, posted on the paper's Philly.
Only Review Board members Carol B. Not the ideal outcome by any means,
but this does improve the odds of the preliminary injunction being
granted, as it mitigates the financial burden that would be placed on
Penn. Gray, the father of former Congressman William H. It's not just a
matter of history and aesthetics either.
Carrafiello last month, more recently the state Supreme Court okayed the
zoning variances for this same Philadelphia Parking Authority garage and
cinema project. Common Pleas Judge Matthew D.
org through which you can write to your elected representatives and urge
them to intervene with Penn to spare Convention Hall and the Commercial
museum from imminent destruction. com, aka HistoricBoydTheatre.
When you rip out groups of buildings wholesale you ruin the overall
historic context of the urban landscape and take away from the soul of
the city.
A legislative assistant representing Councilman-at-large David Cohen
also appeared to voice opposition.
The other expo buildings were razed within a few years.
Lehrer, who reiterated Singer's offer and argued passionately against
the need for the garage and the PPA's claims that it would stimulate
development in the surrounding area.
Thanks to all who joined in and committed themselves to saving
Convention Hall from suffering the fate of the adjacent Commercial
Museum building.
org through which you can write to your elected representatives and urge
them to intervene with Penn to spare Convention Hall and the Commercial
museum from imminent destruction. Following Monday's task force forum,
several of us chatted briefly with UPenn School of Design Dean Gary
Hack.
Rob Bender has posted some great photos of exterior architectural
details of Convention Hall. Fair use excerpt of article: Common Pleas
Court Judge Matthew D.
Each of the three buildings had previously been designated significant
or contributing, as part of the Rittenhouse-Fitler Historic District.
Thanks to all who joined in and committed themselves to saving
Convention Hall from suffering the fate of the adjacent Commercial
Museum building.
There of course has to be a balance; not all older buildings can be
expected to be preserved and new development can be a good thing. It is
now crucial to enlist the support of our elected representatives, asking
them to intercede with Penn.
Following Monday's task force forum, several of us chatted briefly with
UPenn School of Design Dean Gary Hack. Your involvement is essential.
Our fax bank at Hallwatch. Fair use excerpt of article: Common Pleas
Court Judge Matthew D.
A legislative assistant representing Councilman-at-large David Cohen
also appeared to voice opposition. org, from which we gathered the list,
provides the ability to fax your elected representatives directly from
its website. The Committee to Save Convention Hall is taking legal steps
to attempt to block further demolition; more details to come.
com - Architecture for All!
At last week's hearing, besides the Coalition of Rittenhouse Neighbors,
represented by William N. When you rip out groups of buildings wholesale
you ruin the overall historic context of the urban landscape and take
away from the soul of the city. In the next block west of Rittenhouse
Square, the Philadelphia Parking Authority did not file an appeal of
Judge Matthew D.
The rally at noon Saturday goes on as planned of course. Salvage
contractors have already removed much of the interior trim and fixtures,
most of which will be shipped out of town and sold. While the previously
approved permits were tossed out by Common Pleas Judge Matthew D. The
decision does not overturn the Historical Commission's approval of the
demolition, as that wasn't the matter in front of the court.
It is now crucial to enlist the support of our elected representatives,
asking them to intercede with Penn. Our fax bank at Hallwatch.
It's not just a matter of history and aesthetics either.
org, the original site dedicated to bringing back the Boyd, is
The primary change, so far, is the addition of more detailed information
on the Committee to Save Convention Hall.
A brief excerpt of the letter appears in PW today. , Historic
Preservation Officer at the Philadelphia Historical Commission, is that
THERE WAS NO SUCH REVIEW BY THE PHILADELPHIA HISTORICAL COMMISSION.
Unfortunately, the elaborate carved limestone friezes that have left
town were highlights of Convention Hall's corners at both ends. org,
from which we gathered the list, provides the ability to fax your
elected representatives directly from its website.