Subject: download Photoshop CS3 right today for only $89!

From: "esta samuele" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 20:03:30 +0100

If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write
things worth reading or do things worth writing.
Change is an easy panacea. It takes character to stay in one place and
be happy there.
A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love
yourself.
I call the book of Job, apart from all theories about it, one of the
grandest things ever written with the pen.
It is always well to accept your own shortcomings with candor but to
regard those of your friends with polite incredulity.
The whole point of getting things done is knowing what to leave undone.
It is hard for any one to be an honest politician who is not born and
bred a Dissenter.
I have a great fear for the moral will of Americans if it takes more
than a week to achieve the results.
Evaluate what you want -- because what gets measured, gets produced.
They can't censor the gleam in my eye.
Make sure to send a lazy man the angel of death.
No one is so old as to think he cannot live one more year.
Old age is a shipwreck.
Every chance taken is another chance to win.
Books must be read as deliberately and reservedly as they were written.
I have never known a person to live to be one hundred and be remarkable
for anything else.
To a man of pleasure every moment appears to be lost, which partakes not
of the vivacity of amusement.
Only man clogs his happiness with care, destroying what is, with
thoughts of what may be.
Natural ability without education has more often raised a man to glory
and virtue than education without natural ability.