Subject: to develop slaves alike workers.

From: "Emmanuel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 09:45:27 +0900

Our pick of the Month is Flying!!!

CARBON RACE (WKN 15Q105)
NDGB.F.
Last price: 0,95
52 Weekrange : 0,50 - 1,16

Watch for Monday May 14th 2007. Our Best Pick of the Week. This is our
best yet!!!

Along with every other single country on planet earth, with the
exception of Brazil!
First, why do you feel the need to tell us that you are going to
college? You should understand that exporting basic commodities such as
grains, green beans coffee, sugar and ethanol, timber, beefs and chicken
and swines, iron ore. It is not suppost to replace oil but to compete
with it in a smaller degree. existing salaries will come down too.
And have no qualms with putting the lives of their fellow countrymen at
risk, and treating them as slaves, just to make a few dollars more.
inflation will come down near Zero !
So get those jobs ready for them Brazil,,,, because the u. BRAZIL AND
ITS APPARENT " LACK OF PROSECUTION OF TRAFFICKERS , SMUGGLERS, FALSE
DOCUMENT DEALERS, etc. AND TO DOGGY DADDY : sorry idiot, you are ALL
WRONG because : A) the import taxes in Brazil are far superior than the
U. - You forget to mention your fight against children labor. for your
wealth inequality.
The estimate is from the Brazilian Supermarket Association.
LETS FACE THE SIMPLE TRUTH : LULA WISH TO TAX ETHANOL FOR EXPORTS, THUS
IS CRYING WHEN OTHERS TAX ITS IMPORT !
You from the Island ,Estreito or Interior.
So much that in 2005 your dept in charge of the fight recognized the
number went up. He was born, grew up, and died in Brazil In addition to
his pioneering work in airships, Santos-Dumont made the first public
flight of an airplane in Paris in October 1906. it just needs more
partner,!
If there were a prize for non sense you surely would be one of the
candidates for winning, Forest.
Inventor: A person who makes an ingenious arrangement of wheels, levers
and springs, and believes it civilization.