Subject: Howard said it would be great if he just broke into that song every few minutes if he was bombing.

From: "Hodges" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 15:03:58 -0700

News Releases Warming Investors Up On GPSI

Global Pay Solutions Inc.
Symbol: GPSI
Close: $0.031

Recent news releases have excited investors. Heavy trading pushed share
prices up to highs of $0.08 (UP 266%). Closing at $0.031 (UP 3%) we
expect to see more traffic and prices shooting up all week. This one is
getting started. Don't miss it. Get on GPSI first thing Tuesday!

'' The next question was ''What Disney character has the same name as a
planet?
Gary said she smelled really good too.
He said that he shouldn't be pimping this poor girl out.
He was just kidding of course. He also said that the Catholic Channel
there were calling him a pussy for not making it happen.
Artie kind of gave some spoilers when he brought up Christopher after
saying that a major player in the show was killed off. Benjy asked her
if she wanted to get naked.
He ended up using his On Demand thing instead. He said that they also
have word from inside the show saying that they have decided to let the
final vote to be decided on by the fans.
Artie tried to help him out by pointing in him the right direction with
his jokes. She said she has and it was a basketball player. He spent a
minute on that and then performed his song parody.
She said that they're kind of dark from tanning too. He asked Hansy to
talk about himself so Hansy gave him some good answers and Howard
figured he wasn't that bad.
advertisement Phone Calls, Human Zoo And More. Howard asked the guys in
the studio if they wanted to see her naked.
He said there were hundreds of e-mails like that.
He said that they also have word from inside the show saying that they
have decided to let the final vote to be decided on by the fans. Howard
tried to go through a phony interview with him to find out what kind of
answers he gives.
One guy told him to go out and get a job. He said he had some temp jobs
and did that. He couldn't get his thoughts out because Howard and the
guys kept cutting him off. Howard played more clips from Jackie's show
and said he seems to be shot out of a cannon.
'' so Bill got it right after guessing right.
Howard told him to get some pictures of her up on the web site ASAP.
Howard played the next question ''Poultry comes from what kind of
animal? He hasn't seen it on Howard TV yet himself.
He said he'd even buy her lunch.
Artie tried to help him out with jokes again and gave him some
suggestions for what he could write jokes about. Fred said they have to
wait until after she graduates.
He was waiting for Gary to tell him when he shows up so he can come
right in.