Subject: The land sale was part of an asset diversification strategy.

From: Mccall Dick <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 12:19:37 -0700

SZSN Goes Through The Roof! UP 37.5%

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

Brokers are grabbing up SZSN like crazy after two news releases this
week. Huge expansion plus multi-million dollar development projects are
pushing share prices through the roof. Act fast and get on SZSN first
thing Monday!

"If the national economy recovers at a faster pace than expected,
long-term rates will likely increase more quickly than we've
anticipated. "Although pending home sales are trending down from a
record in August, the  index remains well above a mark that is
considered to be historically strong,"  he said. David Lereah, NAR's
chief economist, said current trends in the housing sector  are healthy.

She feels the increasing competition for business encourages  lenders to
take more risks. Although interest only mortgages have been available
for a long time, they  have only recently been targeted at ordinary home
buyers and sub prime borrowers. The keynote speaker is Kendra Todd, an
innovative real estate entrepreneur  and the winner of Donald Trump's
hit TV show "The Apprentice. The Complaint also states that the issuance
 of such insurance policies violates the Mississippi Consumer Protection
Act. The CME  believes these instruments may be of particular interest
to builders and mortgage  portfolio holders.
David Lereah, NAR's chief economist, said the index remains at a high
level. in Jacksonville,  Fla. "On a relative basis, commercial real
estate still appears to be priced appropriately when compared to stocks
and bonds," said Garbutt. "And don't forget that every new-home purchase
helps stimulate the economy even further.

"Although pending home sales are trending down from a record in August,
the  index remains well above a mark that is considered to be
historically strong,"  he said.

"I guess you could say perceptions of real estate valuations are local.
"Builders are as optimistic now as they were last December and January.
"If the national economy recovers at a faster pace than expected,
long-term rates will likely increase more quickly than we've
anticipated.
"The real estate market follows the jobs, and this area is basically  a
community that goes to work," he says.

" Ninety-one percent of workers in Charlotte, N.
She feels the increasing competition for business encourages  lenders to
take more risks.
Each of the component indexes recorded continued to gain in July.

Maxcy Development Group, the real estate division of the Latt Maxcy
Corporation, will continue to develop, expand and manage its existing
and future real estate development portfolio and holdings.

Additional information on Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc.

Fifteen percent of homeowners in the Kansas City, Mo.

In addition, buyers generally have shown  a greater interest in
investment properties over the last few years. " Freddie Mac's disaster
relief policies also strongly encourage servicers to extend several
other measures to help affected borrowers with Freddie Mac-owned loans.

" Freddie Mac's disaster relief policies also strongly encourage
servicers to extend several other measures to help affected borrowers
with Freddie Mac-owned loans. This is not caused by the increase in the
U.
The keynote speaker is Kendra Todd, an innovative real estate
entrepreneur  and the winner of Donald Trump's hit TV show "The
Apprentice.

Areas most affected include cities in New York, Ohio, Michigan and
Pennsylvania. Add to this the possibility of rising interest rates and
the borrower can  find that monthly repayments could quickly become
unaffordable. The provisions at issue attempt to exclude  from coverage
loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by water, whether  or not
driven by wind. " NAHB Chief Economist David Seiders played down the
importance of the new  high in unsold inventory.

com  for eleven years.
Maxcy Development Group, the real estate division of the Latt Maxcy
Corporation, will continue to develop, expand and manage its existing
and future real estate development portfolio and holdings. Although
interest only mortgages have been available for a long time, they  have
only recently been targeted at ordinary home buyers and sub prime
borrowers.
He goes on to propose that the current slump should undermine the  myth
that "we should all be rooting for high house prices".

"With a tight inventory of homes available for sale, home prices will 
continue to rise above historic norms," he said. " NAHB Chief Economist
David Seiders played down the importance of the new  high in unsold
inventory. He also  warns how this would impact commercial banks who
have a record exposure to  mortgage debt.
"A modest slowdown in  home sales, coupled with improvements in housing
inventory, means the market  is in the process of normalization.

Maxcy Development Group, the real estate division of the Latt Maxcy
Corporation, will continue to develop, expand and manage its existing
and future real estate development portfolio and holdings. "That means
home prices generally will rise much closer to  long-term norms, which
is the overall rate of inflation plus one or two percentage  points.
Company President, Pat Wilson, said that the corporation was not ending
its citrus or ranching business but was "simply diversifying some assets
into other real estate functions". A panel of national and international
real estate investment experts will share their knowledge about real
estate investing with moderator Mike Sarwari, NWBU's COO.

Vice President and Chief Economist Leslie Appleton-Young. Housing
markets nationwide are starting  to see a better balance between demand
and supply, according to many housing  industry analysts, placing
homebuyers and sellers on a more even footing.

The higher average sales price reflects increases in selling price
realized during the quarter and a favorable change in the mix of product
delivered.

Other top national speakers include Louis Brown,  aka, "King of Cash
Flow" a sophisticated real estate investor who has been  quoted by "The
Wall Street Journal" and "SmartMoney" magazine.
"Weather conditions  across much of the country were unseasonably mild
in January and likely were  a factor in higher levels of buyer activity,
which boosted sales that closed  in February," he said. That will help
to bring balance between  home buyers and sellers, yet sales will remain
historically strong.

"If the national economy recovers at a faster pace than expected,
long-term rates will likely increase more quickly than we've
anticipated.

" NAR President Thomas M.