Subject: Invitation to Montenegro and Italy; c/bp

From: IPSI Conferences <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 03:13:45 +0200 (CEST)

Dear potential speaker:

We are pleased to invite you to submit a paper to one of the following
multi, inter, and trans disciplinary conferences dedicated to advances
in computer/internet science and engineering (papers with impacts on
other scientific fields are given advantage):

Montenegro Mountain Safari, September 13 to 16, 2007,
Villa Bianca, Kolasin (Podgorica), see James Bond movie Casino Royale,
Keynote: Prof. H. Fujii, The 100000km Space Elevator Project, Japan;
Last deadline for abstracts: 15 July 2007
Papers: 15 August 2007

Montenegro Seaside Safari, September 16 to 19, 2007
Hotel Sveti Stefan (Tivat), see James Bond movie Casino Royale,
Keynotes: Rectors. L. Stankovic, Montenegro, + B. Kovacevic, Serbia;
Last deadline for abstracts: 15 July 2007
Papers: 15 August 2007

... also we remind you to submit papers to these two popular
conferences:

____________________________________________________________________

VIPSI-2007 FLORENCE
Hotel Miravalle,
San Miniato (between Florence and Pisa),
Arrival: 20 August 2007 / departure: 23 August 2007
Last deadline for abstracts: 1 July 2007
Papers: 15 July 2007
Keynote: Prof. Antonio Prete, University of Pisa, Italy;

VIPSI-2007 ITALY - PESCARA
Castello Chiola (medieval castle from century IX),
Loreto Aprutino (Pescara, relatively near Rome),
Arrival: 23 August 2007 / departure: 26 August 2007
Last deadline for abstracts: 1 July 2007
Papers: 15 July 2007
Keynote: Prof. Veljko Milutinovic, Fellow of the IEEE;

                            * * *

We promote the concept of small family style conferences, with the
stress on discussions and elaborations of joint future activities
(cooperation, research proposals, outsourcing). All those who attended
our conferences once, love to come back. For more information, reply to
this email, or contact us via our web page, and the conference
management will write to you.

Sincerely Yours,

Program Committee

PS - If you like to submit a paper to one of our journals, rather than
attending a conference, please let us know. If you reply (with SUBSCRIBE 
in the subject), we will be informing you about our future conferences, 
4 times per year. If you do not reply, we will not be contacting you 
again after the current academic year is over.

* * * CONTROLLING OUR E-MAILS TO YOU * * *

If you like to obtain more information about a conference from this call,
please reply with the conference CITY and COUNTRY in the subject.