Subject: Nicky had zero interest in the family business.

From: Mark <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 16:32:48 +0400

Brokers Move On ERMX!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18

Heavy trading today as ERMX announced its launch of digital support
tools for its portfolio companies. Brokers are getting ahead of this
steady climb as they grab up large blocks of shares for there clients.
Look at the numbers and get on ERMX Friday morning!

No doubt she will be back there again, renewed in the knowledge that she
can do as she damn well pleases, no matter what the consequences. Like
her late great uncle Nicky, it's what she does so well. JULES           
             There's a passage I got memorized.

I have just read that some of Dua Khalil's relatives have been arrested,
but her brutal death should be a signpost for us all.
I never really                          questioned what it meant.

He spoiled Nicky and forgave his constant carousing and the
embarrassment that it caused. She's young and, even though she'd
violated her parole three times, deserved, I thought, the benefit of the
doubt.

" I been sayin' that shit for                          years.

Maybe NBC will be too humiliated to do it. NBC has vehemently denied the
story, first published in the New York Post, but many "inside sources"
continue to say it's true.

It's meaning is that we should leave before it is too late, because we
will not change these people. No doubt she will be back there again,
renewed in the knowledge that she can do as she damn well pleases, no
matter what the consequences.

These cultures have lived and fought side by side in that part of the
world almost since the beginning of civilization.
No one really believes all the stories of how she has found Jesus and
walks around carrying a bible.
A world in which, say, a president can level an already helpless nation,
and conduct a ruthless campaign of occupation based on lies. As I have
written elsewhere, I knew Paris' family well.
I was engaged to her great uncle Nicky until I discovered that he was an
incorrigible drunk.

What sympathy I had for Paris was the rumor thundering around the
internet and cable that NBC would pay her one million dollars for a
exclusive interview when she gets out of jail. But I saw some           
              shit this mornin' made me think twice.
I'm tryin' real hard to                          be a shepherd.