Subject: If you aren't attending the convention, but are in the SF area, then come to the public event sponsored Thursday night by Borderlands Bookstore.

From: Stout Cornelius <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 23:18:22 -0400

ERMX Jumps 12.5% and Volume Goes Through The Roof!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18 UP 12.5%

Big news last week pushed investors to the table. Wallst.net release of
an audio interview got them excited. This is only the first day after
the release. Act fast and get on ERMX Tuesday morning!

Blog: My NEW weblog at amazon. Licker will be a humorous horror story
about a boy who is having some very bizarre problems with his tongue.
I'll be reading a selection of dark and funny pieces alongside Timons
Esaias, Catherynne M.

I especially welcome people to come to my fiction reading Saturday
night, when I plan to read my short story "Exorcystland" if time
permits. page for more information. com is now up and running.

This is my third Stoker, and I'm jumping with manic joy.

Read more on The Goreletter, or head right over to Cemetery Dance Books.
Harlan Wilson and JoSelle Vanderhooft. If you haven't listened to this
wacky horrorshow, check them out at HorrorReader.

"Beyond over the top . com:  Press release distribution with guaranteed
results!
In the process, I think he uncovers some of the secrets behind what
makes a "gorelet" poem tick.

Come on by, if you're in sunny Florida! Visit Guide Dog Books for news
about this book and other exciting academic publications upcoming from
D.

and it wants to be your friend!
Please take a look-see, take 'em for a test drive, and leave me a note
if you've got a moment. I'll be reading a selection of dark and funny
pieces alongside Timons Esaias, Catherynne M. Of note are the great
illustrations throughout the magazine by Deena Warner.