Subject: comAll Aboard Toysalle' Fine Jewe.

From: Gross <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 08:04:28 -0400

Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) -- The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Vision Airships is set to become a worldwide operator of blimps used for
advertising around the world. As the advertising market gets more
crowded in conventional mediums -- the use of alternative forms of
advertising is gaining more and more traction -- this is where Vision
Airships comes in and supplies the end to end solution to major
advertisers worldwide with its unique form of alternative displays. The
size of the market worldwide will support 24 airships which would bring
in approximately $400,000,000 annually.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Wednesday!

Apple StoreAreYouGameArkiv MusicArmani ExchangeArt. lingoLittle TikesLiz
ClaiborneLoralieLove My ShoesLucky Brand Jea. comJockeyJoe BrandsJordan
MarieJos. LinenplaceLinens 'N Thing. MovielinkMrs FieldsMrs.

dELiAsDell Home Syste.

Joe'sGaiamGame FlyGameStop. comYugsterYves RocherZalesZappos. comYork
PhotoYourMusic.
NovicaNursing Mother . TravelocityTree GiversTupperwareTurboTaxTy's Toy
BoxUGG AustraliaUlla PopkenUltra DiamondsUnbeatable SaleUncommon
GoodsUndergearUnion DiamondUnited ShadesUnited Vacation.
MovielinkMrs FieldsMrs. comAllPostersAlmond PlazaAloetteAltrecAmazon.
Create a  shoppingbookmarks.

Mex GrocerMichigan BulbMidPhaseMiegoMikasaMiles KimballMilitary Clothi.

Pacific SunwearPaivaPajama GramPalm Beach Jewe.

StrawberryNetStub HubStuffed AnimalsStylin' Concept.

comClub MacCoffee AMCoffeeForLessColdwater CreekCollectibles To. Submit
a DealHave you found a great deal, sweepstakes, or freebie that you'd
like to share?

comGraveYard MallGreat American .
comGraveYard MallGreat American . comBlockBusterBloom
DepotBloomingdale'sBlooms USABlue Dolphin Ma.

Fresh PairFright CatalogFrom You Flower.