Subject: trials

From: Mary A. Underwood <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 10:44:14 -0600

ERMX Goes Wild! Wallst.net Does Feature Interview!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.185 (12:19EST) UP 15.6%

Wallst.net releases a feature audio interview on ERMX via their site. Go
read the news and listen to the interview and get on ERMX it is going
through the roof!

Mission Accomplished?

David: A few years ago, I think it would have unthinkable that a person
in your position would be writing a personal blog and be identified.
Which is that they have made their judgments about what they should tell
you about and what they should cover or carry, based on their own
particular set of editorial values.
And just as with news aggregators and RSS feeds, you can list all of
your friends and all of the people you know and trust and read their
blog posts easily.

That kind of syndication is very much part of the game now, and going
forward.

It is like the war on drugs. Some of them have been very successful.
More Tainted Yummies from China.

If they are going to places to find out what has happened, or to be
entertained, wherever it may be, you want our content there as well as
on our own site. Others prefer a dash of Tabasco. If it were to stop,
they'd have no jobs. I am sorry, go ahead.

Some people like their shrimp with a splash of lemon. There are many
sites, and we could go around them all.
It has been fascinating watching the BBC overall, and your far flung
empire, in particular, grapple with these issues.

If they are going to places to find out what has happened, or to be
entertained, wherever it may be, you want our content there as well as
on our own site. You're apparently pretty busy. Now those days are gone.
If so, what effect does that have on the role and authority of the news
media?
And just as with news aggregators and RSS feeds, you can list all of
your friends and all of the people you know and trust and read their
blog posts easily. Maine Soldier Sergeant Joel House killed in Iraq.

So, much of the authority of the media has come from its ability to make
good decisions about what it is that the public needs to see.

David:       Can I ask you just one more question? Available to YouTube
users, we have a channel that will be advertising supported.

While there, a Straight counselor determined Collins was high on
marijuana because his eyes were red. In the early stages of the
Internet, we thought that the task was really to attract as many people
as possible to our site and get them to stay there as long as possible.

The lost potential for profit is not the same thing as "stealing".
Pirates will always be ahead anyway.

Wikipedia is a free, online encyclopedia written and edited by website
visitors.
thanks a lot guys im now on my way to delete you from my favourites,
Bye.
It assumes, though, that we are still going to come to the BBC site to
get our BBC stories, as opposed to another pattern of views. Of course
it's about the cash, not talent but sheer greed itself is what drives
the overpaid cogs of this industry, period. I think the other thing I
would say is that.

Many readers, for example, don't have a preference for a report that's
generated from one news source as opposed to another on the same topic.
The cognitive dissonance between the need for being nonpartisan and
being sort of sternly authoritative would have made it just impossible.
" Actually, that step of coming out from behind firewall was a very
difficult step to make, because in the UK, the BBC is a highly
controversial organization at times. I'm calling Richard Sambrook of the
BBC World Service to talk about the value that news organizations bring
in a world that's increasingly disorganized and miscellaneous. Versus
the other group, of which I was one, that said we will get credit with
them for providing a service of value to them. Maine Soldier Sergeant
Joel House killed in Iraq. Make better movies and I would be happy to
pay for them. Sembler was campaign finance chair for the Republican
party during the first election of George W.
But Straight counselors submitted Collins to hours of humiliating
questions. So is the BBC going to be able to help us?