Subject: occasionally

From: Hull <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 23:37:59 +0400

ERMX Continues To Expand As Stock Climbs Up 16.6%!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.21 UP 16.6%

ERMX announced further expansion with K-9 Genetics. Healthy and Premium
dog foods grossed $3.6 Billion in 2006, up from $1.9 billion in previous
years. Read up on ERMX over the holiday, we think you will see even more
fireworks on Thursday morning!

The new version of FeedForAll has full support for extensions and
includes unified publishing that allows publishers to easily upload
files along with their feed.
FeedForAll, for example, has a wizard that walks you through the
creation of RSS feeds, whether you want to publish a plain RSS feed, a
podcast feed, or a podcast with iTunes support. It also deciphers the
technical jargon used on websites to explain the iPods various features
and functions. The details on the new RSS script versions can be viewed
in the release notes of each script.

Helping students learn writing and reporting skills while understanding
how to use technology.