Subject: However, Microsoft and its consumer customers would achieve similar benefits: increased Windows Vista exposure and increased consumer deployments of Microsoft's most secure operating system.

From: Tucker U. Samuel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 15:31:53 +0200

VPSN Has Wild Day as Stock climbs $0.019 (90.48%) GAIN!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC (Other OTC:VPSN.PK)

The 24 hrs has been a sky rocket for VPSN. With major news to be
released stirring interest has brought huge returns for investors. The
key is, knowing when to get on and when to get off a stock, for
successful day trading. VPSN has distinct patterns to watch for. This
ride is not over. Jump on now and ride the price up on the highest
return "Day Trade" we have featured this year.

Get on VPSN first thing Tuesday as we stired you in the right direction
for Monday.

htm - all pages on "Devsdeals. It's a nice visual cue that serves a very
real purpose: providing a clearer picture of what's ahead. Earlier,
before the doors opened, when I asked Apple fan Chris if he was really
buying an iPhone to be "cool," he admitted, "I do have my finger on the
pulse of pop culture. Even without Exchange for corporate e-mail, iPhone
has a full browser, which should support Outlook Webmail. Reproduction
in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written
permission of Ziff Davis Media Inc.
Employees chatted with customers, adding to the reverie.
My biggest concern is call quality.
And Premium users will have to buy up later if they want to run Vista 
Premium virtualized. Apple talks of transforming the cell phone
experience. The author of the message said something along the lines of,
"Why do people keep posting that they think these shares are
undervalued? In my city, the last time I looked, Consumer Reports ranked
Cingular as dead last.
"  Are you comparisons based on hype ?

There was no line outside the store, which is inside a mall.
, employees ripped off the paper covering the display windows and set
clocks on the two, large iPhone displays to countdown the hour. "At a
time when Vista's penetration is struggling you would think that
Microsoft would add incentives rather than take them away," Kay said.

" Being cool is part of belonging, too, if by standing out. "  Are you
comparisons based on hype ?

The major excuse for locking phones is the carrier subsidy. consumers
buying Windows XP PCs during that operating system's release cycle
didn't upgrade the older PCs. Since most consumers wouldn't upgrade the
second PC, if going to Vista, Microsoft and OEMs wouldn't give up much
of anything with the Basic or Premium offer.

Microsoft Watch is a trademark of Ziff Davis Publishing Holdings Inc.
You wouldn't change houses every six months - especially in light of the
enormous fees you'd pay to your real estate broker - so why should you
rent stocks? Stocks were hit today because the long-term U.

Yet, the primary reason for this attitude is a complete lack of
understanding regarding accounting, finance, economics, and basic
compounding.

When the store later opened, customers passed through a human alley of
Apple employees, who cheered and clapped. Traveling in an airport
possibly? Do yourself a favor and take a minute out of your day to hone
your skills and sharpen your professional wit. But in the hands of rash,
uninformed people, you could end up with horrific physical damage and
even the loss of life.

How I sound to the other person, particularly in my professional
capacity, matters a whole lot.

If you thought they were going to allow it to operate on T-Mobile or
some other network via a new SIM card two weeks after it was purchased,
you weren't paying attention. Once again Apple has redefined an entire
category and all the usual suspects find themselves years behind.

Add the fact that I didn't have to worry about programs locking up on
me, and I quickly came to realize why this company was more like a cult.
" Why are you reading about iPhone on Microsoft Watch? htm - all pages
on "Devsdeals. Yet he was typical of the people waiting; they shattered
geek stereotypes.

Why is it that nobody can ever separate the idea that Microsoft sells to
and develops primarily to businesses.
It appears that a huge problem is the loss of opportunity for those
possessing less than highly-skilled, niche-market job positions. And you
don't trust users enough to allow deviation from the IT mandated kit.
but it's still fun to do the "Egghead moment" like people in the Apple
store did this week.

Now, it's like what kind of cell phone do you have. I remain fairly
cautious about iPhone, sight unseen. I'm a long-term investor but the
price hasn't moved for six months.

"  Sometimes, it really is best to focus on the fundamentals, no matter
how far along you get in your respective field.

com "The details of this error have automatically been mailed to the
webmaster. What MS gets with Vista is a bigger payback per copy of
Windows, because the base version sold with so many PCs means many
customers will do in-place upgrades direct via the web from MS. That's
unappealing to me. htm - all pages on "Devsdeals.

In part because Apple, a cell phone upstart, has generated so much
excitement about the iPhone.

But I can also say that based on information Apple recently released and
from early reviews, such as the one from technology columnist Walt
Mossberg, my skepticism has decreased. Deal breakers like battery life,
screen scratching and durability are no longer concerns in my decision
process. It's not easily switched and no other carriers' SIMs will not
work on iPhone.