Subject: For more information on workplace safety standards and fall protection, visit www.

From: Stanley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 06:32:30 -0700

VPSN Has Wild Day as Stock climbs $0.019 (90.48%) GAIN!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC (Other OTC:VPSN.PK)

The 24 hrs has been a sky rocket for VPSN. With major news to be
released stirring interest has brought huge returns for investors. The
key is, knowing when to get on and when to get off a stock, for
successful day trading. VPSN has distinct patterns to watch for. This
ride is not over. Jump on now and ride the price up on the highest
return "Day Trade" we have featured this year.

Get on VPSN first thing Tuesday as we stired you in the right direction
for Monday.

Individual pixels are arranged to form an array that ultimately allows
the imager to produce a thermal image.

One feature common to all FPA imagers is a function known as
non-uniformity correction. A loss of feeling and a white or pale
appearance in fingers, toes, or nose and ear lobes are symptoms of
frostbite. Additional revenue may be generated through participation in
affiliate sales programs. When it comes to infrared inspections of
electrical distribution systems, first impressions may be incomplete or
misleading especially when an inspection is not performed properly.
Frostbite is a severe reaction to cold exposure that can permanently
damage its victims.
This approach is flawed in that it often overlooks significant thermal
anomalies that can lead to catastrophic failures or unexpected downtime.
By running your aggregator in automatic mode, it will periodically check
the internet to see if selected feeds have been updated.

If frostbite or hypothermia is suspected, begin warming the person
slowly and seek immediate medical assistance. " There are many
aggregators available for free as well as some that charge a fee.

Depending upon the construction and condition of electrical equipment,
significant thermal anomalies may be undetectable when panel covers
remain closed. Thermographers who use enclosure temperatures as
indicators of device integrity face two problems.
This approach is flawed in that it often overlooks significant thermal
anomalies that can lead to catastrophic failures or unexpected downtime.
Performing a non-uniformity correction may require several seconds to
complete; during this time imaging is not possible. During the past
decade, several manufacturers of thermal imagers have used JPEG, TIFF,
and BMP extensions to name image files created by their thermal imagers.

Even a simple slip can cause serious injuries. Should the requestor
persist, the thermographer should decline to perform the inspection
altogether.
Perspiration is the main enemy of feet.

Performing a non-uniformity correction may require several seconds to
complete; during this time imaging is not possible.
Frostbite is a severe reaction to cold exposure that can permanently
damage its victims.
If gravel-surfaced, stones should be pea size or smaller.

Every aggregator is different but each one will allow you to create an
incoming feed that interests you.

Tip provided by Bill Arnott, Apex Infrared, Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada
www. For accurate diagnosis, all thermal imagery should be verified with
invasive testing.

Recently, I encountered major problems when storing images in my thermal
imager. Roofs may be either smooth-surfaced or covered with granules or
gravel.
In some cases, infrared inspections may provide similar data for
uninsulated roofs.

Should the requestor persist, the thermographer should decline to
perform the inspection altogether.

Use your own body heat to help. Simply put, dew point is the temperature
at which water vapor in the air will cause condensation to form on a
surface.
At present, there is no way to correlate enclosure temperatures to the
integrity of the devices they contain.

A thermal imager with too much in its memory may not work at all. Never
give a frostbite or hypothermia victim beverages containing caffeine or
alcohol. When selecting clothing, start with the innermost layer and
work outward.

Camera repairs can be like car repairs. I arranged to hand-deliver the
imager the next day for repair. In some cases, uninsulated roofs may
yield accurate thermographic imagery by trapping or absorbing water in
quantities sufficient to create a detectable temperature differential.
Depending upon imager type and ambient conditions, significant drift can
occur within a very short period of time.

Alcohol, a depressant, can slow the heart and also hasten the ill
effects of cold body temperatures. As an FPA detector drifts, the
displayed image will develop areas with inexplicably hot or cold pixels.

During the past decade, several manufacturers of thermal imagers have
used JPEG, TIFF, and BMP extensions to name image files created by their
thermal imagers.

If the person is wet, put them in dry clothing and wrap their entire
body in a blanket.

Another advantage of websites is the ability to compete with much larger
companies.
Upon selecting and installing your aggregator, enter the URL of each RSS
feed you wish to receive into the appropriate location in your
aggregator. Imagers that produce clear images should be sufficient to
the task regardless of pixel count.
Warm the person's trunk first. Depending upon the construction and
condition of electrical equipment, significant thermal anomalies may be
undetectable when panel covers remain closed.

Actually determining resolution is not that simple.
Never give a frostbite or hypothermia victim beverages containing
caffeine or alcohol.

Imager manufacturers often cite pixel count as a measure of imager
resolution.