Subject: There is little we can do there but sponsor more brutal deaths of our young men and women, and of innocent Iraqis.

From: Alec <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 16:34:13 +0400

Brokers Move On ERMX!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18

Heavy trading today as ERMX announced its launch of digital support
tools for its portfolio companies. Brokers are getting ahead of this
steady climb as they grab up large blocks of shares for there clients.
Look at the numbers and get on ERMX Friday morning!

And if enough of us find it, then the world will find it too. I promise
you that I tried not to write about this. And if enough of us find it,
then the world will find it too.

As I have written elsewhere, I knew Paris' family well.
But we should stop and take a lesson from the tragedy of this young
woman's death.

But it is up to you and only you to find PEACE. He only wanted to
maintain his fast, playboy lifestyle and spend money.

Unfortunately for Baron, Nicky was Conrad's favorite.

The blog looks somewhat different, at least for now, but as time
permits, I'll get a little more style into the format. It wasn't her
fault that she was DUI over and over.

Sadly, Nicky died at an early age from alcoholism. And Paris cried when
she had to go BACK to jail, because it was unfair to treat her like
every other serial DUI offender.

Only the fame, or the power, or the money.
For he                          is truly his brother's keeper and       
                  the finder of lost children.
But there are times when you need to do the difficult in as few words as
possible, so here goes. She's young and, even though she'd violated her
parole three times, deserved, I thought, the benefit of the doubt.
If you have read my blog before, you know my aversion to the war in Iraq
and to the un-presidential fool who led us into it.

Nicky had zero interest in the family business. But we should stop and
take a lesson from the tragedy of this young woman's death.
Or it                          could be you're the righteous man        
                 and I'm the shepherd and it's the                      
   world that's evil and selfish.