Subject: The problem mortgages are the Interest Only, Pick a Payment and OptionArm.

From: Medina Edgar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 12:18:46 -0700

SZSN Goes Through The Roof! UP 37.5%

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

Brokers are grabbing up SZSN like crazy after two news releases this
week. Huge expansion plus multi-million dollar development projects are
pushing share prices through the roof. Act fast and get on SZSN first
thing Monday!

All of these  factors have contributed to the significant impact
homeownership and housing  have had on the nation's economy. Hovnanian's
Four Seasons communities, the Company is also one of the nation's
largest builders of active adult homes. That means twice as many  homes
for young families, seniors, and even our teachers and nurses.

"And don't forget that every new-home purchase helps stimulate the
economy even further. We  were ultimately able to get the best deal for
the Maxcy Corporation and find  a buyer who the company feels
appreciates what it stands for. He suggests that housing is more
leveraged that it was at the late Eighties  and there is a higher level
of variable rate and sub-prime borrowing. Other top national speakers
include Louis Brown,  aka, "King of Cash Flow" a sophisticated real
estate investor who has been  quoted by "The Wall Street Journal" and
"SmartMoney" magazine. The ECRI sees stronger economic growth in the
second half of the year with  home prices helping to keep the US economy
out of recession.
Although interest only mortgages have been available for a long time,
they  have only recently been targeted at ordinary home buyers and sub
prime borrowers. "As a result, many investors will accept new risks in
exchange for only marginally higher returns. " NAR President Thomas M.
Company President, Pat Wilson, said that the corporation was not ending
its citrus or ranching business but was "simply diversifying some assets
into other real estate functions".

"The housing market continues to be a bright spot in the Illinois
economy.

These products are intended to offer borrowers very low monthly payments
initially,  much lower than usual adjustable and fixed rate mortgage
products. Although interest only mortgages have been available for a
long time, they  have only recently been targeted at ordinary home
buyers and sub prime borrowers. "Lower than expected mortgage interest 
rates have brought more buyers into the housing market, offsetting
sluggish  economic growth and weakness in the labor markets," he said.
Saunders Real Estate in Lakeland worked with the corporation on the
sale.

However, in the last eight years, house prices have outpaced the overall
rate of inflation.
Among the learning opportunities and workshops the conference will
provide  real estate professionals the opportunity to earn CE Credits by
attending  some of the workshops that are being offered.
Strong demand in combination  with tight supply has continued to push up
home prices.

Maxcy Development Group, the real estate division of the Latt Maxcy
Corporation, will continue to develop, expand and manage its existing
and future real estate development portfolio and holdings.

"The market for agricultural land is strong right now.

The Expo  is a collaboration between National  Wealth Builders, The San
Ramon Chamber of Commerce and Prolific Concepts.

NAR President Thomas M. , said the timing of low interest rates
coincides with strong housing  demand by young households as well as
immigrants and minorities.

Laperriere describes how  even a flattening of home prices would reduce
mortgage equity withdrawal sufficiently  to cut economic growth during
the next two years. The report, by Dean Baker and David Rosnick, found
three housing patterns  that are tell-tale signs of a housing bubble: A
sharp divergence between house sale prices  and rents.
, metro area  reported crime in their neighborhoods.

, said price appreciation  should be at more normal levels across most
of the country. , said warnings that online information would reduce
reliance on real  estate professionals have proved to be false. also
reports housing affordability indexes for regions and select counties 
within the state. We  were ultimately able to get the best deal for the
Maxcy Corporation and find  a buyer who the company feels appreciates
what it stands for.

This  dynamic in a low-interest rate environment is providing strong
demand for  all segments of the housing market and is contributing to
recor
Investment fundamentals for housing remain solid, preserving  generally
favorable affordability conditions while offering solid returns  as well
as a place to live. Servicers collect monthly mortgage payments on
Freddie Mac's behalf.
In addition, buyers generally have shown  a greater interest in
investment properties over the last few years.

The provisions at issue attempt to exclude  from coverage loss or damage
caused directly or indirectly by water, whether  or not driven by wind.
Any  profits would just go towards the purchase of a new home. "We've
got places to work,  places to play, good schools and even with high
demand and a tight inventory,  we've been fortunate in that we still
have homes available to buy.
Among the learning opportunities and workshops the conference will
provide  real estate professionals the opportunity to earn CE Credits by
attending  some of the workshops that are being offered.

One of the most pervasive traps consumers find themselves in is when the
same real estate agent represents both the buyer and seller on one
property transaction. Elyssa Winslow explained that "Discriminatory
housing advertisements  reduce the housing available to persons of color
and to persons in other protected  groups. "When price appreciation
plateaus,"  she said, "people that have been using their homes as ATM
machines can't  do that any more. "A modest slowdown in  home sales,
coupled with improvements in housing inventory, means the market  is in
the process of normalization.

Home resale activity in the South was unchanged in June, holding at an
Each of the component indexes recorded continued to gain in July.

" Freddie Mac's disaster relief policies also strongly encourage
servicers to extend several other measures to help affected borrowers
with Freddie Mac-owned loans.

Hovnanian's Four Seasons communities, the Company is also one of the
nation's largest builders of active adult homes.
While cities in Arizona, Nevada and California dominated the list of 
fastest-growing places, Joliet, Ill. The problem mortgages are the
Interest Only, Pick a Payment and OptionArm.

A recent article suggested  that these instruments could be useful as
housing  bubble insurance.

"Real Estate is a great vehicle for building wealth and achieving
financial independence," says Sarwari.