Subject: chiffon

From: sallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 21:04:46 -0400

Brokers Move On ERMX!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18

Heavy trading today as ERMX announced its launch of digital support
tools for its portfolio companies. Brokers are getting ahead of this
steady climb as they grab up large blocks of shares for there clients.
Look at the numbers and get on ERMX Friday morning!

Immediate opportunity in Central Florida, Gulf Coast side for a skilled
Electrical Engineer.
Experience with HID lighting, panel boards, fire and gas systems, punch
lists, cost tracking, and construction reports would be helpful. If you
are interested in this position, you will need to be experienced with
the control wiring for the protection and control of substations.
Construction experience would also be helpful.

Does this included Thermodynamic  modeling  experience,  GTPro,  Gate 
Cycle  etc. List your education and degrees. Describe your experience in
training  personnel in Safety and Health procedures. What makes you the
best candidate for this job?
Are you a registered professional engineer? Strong electrical and
instrumentation background is required. Immediate Need- Electrical
Engineers Searching for Electrical Engineers with Gas Turbine Packaging
experience for power generation. Relocation available for the ideal
candidate. Local candidates preferred. Experience with HID lighting,
panel boards, fire and gas systems, punch lists, cost tracking, and
construction reports would be helpful.

Per diem is available for these positions. Experience in preparing
Safety Reports, compiling and maintaining safety statistics and
reviewing the ESH sections of RFPs.
Experience designing instrumentation and electrical systems and doing
instrumentation and electrical walkdowns is a plus.
Relocation available for the ideal candidate. The primary responsibility
will be software and hardware development of new embedded electronic
devices that will drive innovative controls and control systems. How
many total years experience do you have working as an Electrical
Engineer? Experience with AutoCAD or other drafting package desirable.
Your information should include project type, revenue spends, and time
to complete.
Must have a basic knowledge of CAD.

Experience using GE Fanuc or Allen Bradley PLCs is desirable. Are you
available to accept an assignment within two weeks of a job offer? is
desired but not required. Relo is available for qualified candidates.
Describe your experience with refining or chemical industry experience
in engineering and-or operations and with experience in the
environmental, health and safety aspects of those activities. Candidates
with strong software experience are needed as well as candidates who
have a mixture of software and hardware experience. What other qualities
would make you a preferable candidate for this position?
Great opportunity for a seasoned professional Electrical Engineer in the
Atlanta area with a background in water, waste water and storm water
management. The Electrical Engineer will have a vital role in the
manufacturing and programming of all type of machines, including rotary
capping equipment and similar devices.

Please detail your experience being a Project Manager. What version of
AutoCAD? Salary commensurate with experience.
How did you happen to get into the industry that designs and constructs
antenna? Must have a basic knowledge of CAD.
IMMEDIATE NEED AND GREAT BENEFITS Large refining company has an Urgent
need for a Health and Safety Engineer. It is a plus for any candidate
having actual construction experience. The Assistant Project Manager
will report directly to the Project Manager and will assist the manager
by providing technical information as needed. A biopharmaceutical
company located in Southern Michigan has an immediate need for a Senior
Project Engineer. Failure to give this information will not put you in
good standing to be submitted. Utility related experience is preferred
but industrial experience with substation design is acceptable. is
desired but not required. is desired but not required.
Provide a detailed list of all programming languages you have worked
with to program microprocessors. Construction experience would also be
helpful.
Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.

Detail your experience National Instruments FieldPoint Modules.
The Electrical Engineer will have a vital role in the manufacturing and
programming of all type of machines, including rotary capping equipment
and similar devices. PMP Certification Strongly Desired.

Also occasional field work including inspecting existing facilities and
new construction and witnessing of equipment tests.