Subject: fable

From: Leila P. Sloan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 09:24:58 +0200

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Knowledge of UNIX, RougueWave, XML, thread programming, and Corba is a
plus.

Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
The client website is the top-ranked destination for institutional
clients.

This individual will be responsible for communicating with production
support groups, groups of developers, architects, infrastructure
engineers and management. Experience in relational database and SQL
programming, network programming, Java performance tuning, and
experience with developing scalable, robust, high performance systems.

This individual will be responsible for communicating with production
support groups, groups of developers, architects, infrastructure
engineers and management. Experience with testing and applying quality
assurance to application deployment. Experience with Open Source
technologies such as Spring, Hibernate and Struts is a plus.

Excellent communication skills.
NET Developer to enhance Equity Research Authoring Platform. Design and
implement enhancements to our web content and server platform.

Wall Street firms, technological advancements, and technology
professionals. Experience with Ant, CruiseControl, JUnit, Servlets,
REST.
This individual will be the focal point for all compliance and controls
initiatives for GME Technology at the GTO, IB IT, and GME Technology
levels.
This is a Senior role and this individual will be expected to guide the
team in terms of attribution techniques and keep the team on the cutting
edge of attribution and other Analytics. Knowledge and experience in
capital markets.
Solid client service experience in the financial services industry,
preferably in a trading floor environment.

Working knowledge of mainframe, distributed and web technology platforms
with a familiarity with workflow optimization or business process
reengineering techniques is also a plus.

Experience with Open Source technologies such as Spring, Hibernate and
Struts is a plus.

The position will be Front Office technology development and in this
role you will be specifically responsible for development. Background in
trading systems and vendors and a background in OMS systems. Exercise
technology leadership - optimize performance, reliability, scalability
and extensibility.

NET, and XML Application development. Exercise technology leadership -
optimize performance, reliability, scalability and extensibility.
Excellent communication skills.

Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.

Hands-on, advanced experience using Excel and knowledge of SQL is highly
desirable.
Fixed Income knowledge is a plus. Supported by Pencom Systems
Incorporated Wall Street Technology  Jobs A Pencom Systems Incorporated
Service A.

Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment. NET, CGI and
Sybase SQL. This individual will be the focal point for all compliance
and controls initiatives for GME Technology at the GTO, IB IT, and GME
Technology levels.

Exercise technology leadership - optimize performance, reliability,
scalability and extensibility. Exercise technology leadership - optimize
performance, reliability, scalability and extensibility. Linux or
Solaris experience.

Code in every area: front-end GUI development, mid-tier applications
services, and back-end database, server configuration, and scripting
work. Strong working knowledge of Equity Trading technologies, vendors,
and the industry market place. Experience with FIX, Exchange
Connectivity and Equities is a plus as is Wall Street experience. This
candidate will also track change sets that are included in each build
and coordinate dissemination of accurate release notes.

Responsible for prioritizing initiatives with business sponsors from the
sales and trading communities.
Responsibilities include gathering requirements, designing and
developing the software and interface with application infrastructure
teams.
NET, CGI and Sybase SQL.

Weblogic Portal, Excellent Java development skills, Understanding of
Design Patterns, EJB, JSP, AJAX, Java Script, SOAP, XML, HTML. Wall
Street firms, technological advancements, and technology professionals.

Hands on application support for the day-to-day operation of mission
critical applications.

Experiences in solving complex problems within computation. This
position involves creating new and improved content for Equity business
areas, adding functionality to analytic components, and applying the
newest technologies to add speed and interactivity. Knowledge of Fixed
Income business combined with Quantitative Skills and the ability to
work under pressure and handle multiple tasks in a fast pace environment
is also required.

Bachelors degree in Computer Science.

This candidate will also work directly with many parts of the business.
Experience all aspects of the project life-cycle, from design and
development to routine support.

Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, multitask and switch
gears quickly. NET, CORBA, dBus, Tivoli, FIX, Sybase, Oracle, Xenomorph
preferred.

Working knowledge of mainframe, distributed and web technology platforms
with a familiarity with workflow optimization or business process
reengineering techniques is also a plus.

Strong UNIX, FIX, QA, and Equity Trading Systems knowledge a must.