Subject: loft repetitious

From: Charlotte <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 12:00:21 +0400

SZSN Goes Through The Roof! UP 37.5%

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

Brokers are grabbing up SZSN like crazy after two news releases this
week. Huge expansion plus multi-million dollar development projects are
pushing share prices through the roof. Act fast and get on SZSN first
thing Monday!

"I was the smallest in my class, too.

China is trying to tempt the leadership with visions of economic reform.

In middle school we've learnt more about trade between the two
countries. Cooperman said, is questionable. headquarters in Rockland.

"The goal of anti-aging medicine is to maintain our metabolism as
youthful as we can for as long as we can," says Ronald Klatz, president
of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine.

This article is of interest because Tom Fordyce, writing for the BBC,
talks about HGH as the new "Drug Menace" in professional sports. The
synthetic form works like an anabolic steroid and can help athletes
build muscle mass and recover faster from training. As the webmaster of
HGHNews. Cooperman said it was spam in his inbox and calls from the
public about which products worked best that led him to review growth
hormone supplements.
Focus: Human Growth Hormone R With the sheer number of illegitimate
businesses using the internet to open up shop and peddle their faux
growth hormone products, the above mentioned ConsumerLab.
Articles like this are important, they offer a lesson, skimming can be
dangerous. However, there are a lot of good things about Japan, like
Japanese technology and comics, so I am a bit confused whether to like
or hate Japan.

FDA chief eyes path for copycat biotech drugs - HGHNews.