Subject: drowsily

From: Silva <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 19:14:34 +0300

Brokers Move On ERMX!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18

Heavy trading today as ERMX announced its launch of digital support
tools for its portfolio companies. Brokers are getting ahead of this
steady climb as they grab up large blocks of shares for there clients.
Look at the numbers and get on ERMX Friday morning!

IF YOU CAN HEAR THUNDER. CHECK ON ELDERLY RELATIVES AND NEIGHBORS.
LAKE GEORGE SARATOGA REGION. BRIEF HEAVY RAIN COULD OCCUR WITH ANY
THUNDERSTORM THAT DEVELOPS.
A THUNDERSTORM PRODUCING.

RECORD BREAKING HEAT AND VERY DRY AIR NEAR THE SURFACE MAY COMBINE WITH
LIGHTNING TO CREATE HAZARDOUS FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS WITH THE POTENTIAL
FOR NUMEROUS NEW FIRE STARTS. THE DEEP FORK RIVER NEAR BEGGS HAS CRESTED
AND IS FORECAST TO FALL BELOW FLOOD STAGE MONDAY BEFORE DAWN.

DUE TO THE VERY DRY LOW LEVEL CONDITIONS. CHECK ON ELDERLY RELATIVES AND
NEIGHBORS.

WHILE MOST AREAS WILL STAY DRY. INCREASING WESTERLY WINDS IN THE EASTERN
COLUMBIA RIVER GORGE AND THE CASCADE PASSES WILL SPREAD EASTWARD ACROSS
THE LOWER COLUMBIA BASIN THROUGH FRIDAY. BUT MOISTURE WILL INCREASE WITH
TIME. A LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM APPROACHING THE CALIFORNIA COAST WILL BRING
THUNDERSTORMS TO THE SIERRA FRONT THROUGH THIS EVENING. HOT AND UNSTABLE
CONDITIONS WILL BE IN PLACE AS A SHORT WAVE DISTURBANCE ROTATES NORTH
THROUGH THE REGION TODAY THROUGH TONIGHT. RECORD BREAKING HEAT AND VERY
DRY AIR NEAR THE SURFACE WILL COMBINE WITH LIGHTNING TO CREATE HAZARDOUS
FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS WITH THE POTENTIAL FOR NUMEROUS NEW FIRE STARTS.

ANY THUNDERSTORMS THAT FORM WILL BE CAPABLE OF PRODUCING STRONG OUTFLOW
WINDS. AND IS FORECAST TO CONTINUE TO FALL. THIS WILL CREATE A SITUATION
IN WHICH HEAT ILLNESSES ARE POSSIBLE.

CREATING DANGEROUSLY HOT CONDITIONS. THE ARKANSAS RIVER AT MUSKOGEE WILL
CONTINUE RISING.

LOCALIZED HEAVY RAIN IS POSSIBLE UNDER THE CORES OF STRONGER OR SLOW
MOVING STORMS. THIS WILL CREATE A SITUATION IN WHICH HEAT ILLNESSES ARE
POSSIBLE.