Subject: World News

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 00:08:52 -0700

News From The NET

Market News:

Exit To Enter US

Exit Only Inc. E x TO
$0.41

Back In May of 2007, Exit Only Inc. released their new website.
Web-marketing of used vehicles is not a new concept. Posting of a
sellers vehicle to the site without charge is something new to web based
vehicle marketing. The company charges sellers only for actual contact
info from interested buyers.

Highlights:

- Initial marketing in Canada was met with overwhelming response.
- Exit's goals for the year end were met in September of this year, just
a few months from launch.
- The US version of the site is now ready to be released to the market.
- News in the last few weeks has released partnership agreements with
several online vehicle service sites for increased exposure.
- In addition the site is now providing Mobile access, delivering
sellers contact information of potential buyers right to their cell
phone.

Comparing the size of the US market to Canada, similar results in the US
could very well transform this company into an overnight success. To
read recent releases and find out more information consult any financial
website.

International Update:

Airline workers among 18 people charged with drug trafficking at JFK
---- NEW YORK -- Eighteen people, including 10 airline workers at New
York's John F. Kennedy International Airport, appeared in federal court
Tuesday on international drug smuggling and distribution charges. The
drugs were hidden in luggage on international commercial flights from
the Dominican Republic to JFK, the complaint alleges. Once the luggage
arrived, it was relocated to a "safe" area, hidden from law enforcement,
it says. While the diversion was taking place, the defendants used
lookouts to watch for law officers.

USA News Updates:

Maine middle school to offer birth control - PORTLAND, Maine -- After an
outbreak of pregnancies among middle school girls, education officials
in this city have decided to allow a school health center to make birth
control pills available to girls as young as 11. King Middle School will
become the first middle school in Maine to make a full range of
contraception available, including birth control pills and patches.
Condoms have been available at King's health center since 2000. Students
need parental permission to access the school's health center. But
treatment is confidential under state law, which allows the students to
decide whether to inform their parents about the services they receive.
There are no national figures on how many middle schools provide such
services. Most middle schoolers range in age from 11 to 13.