Subject: Beneficiary E-mail Account

From: "Lotter Award Ltd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 13:30:21 +0100 (CET)

Dear Beneficiary of this E-mail Account,

On behalf of the Chevron Award Notification Board, I'm delighted to inform
you that your E-mail ID has just been selected during our outgoing end of
year promotional programme held on the 31st day of January 2009.How ever,
It is my pleasure to announce to you that your E-mail ID has just won you
a prize sum of Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pounds
Sterling.

For claims/verification on this winning notification, please you are to
kindly contact our Financial Officer Mr.Ryan Lareen via his personal
E-mail.

E-mail: [email-masked]
Tel : (+44) 70318 99197

with the following information's :{Full name, House Contact Address, Sex,
Age, Marital Status, Country, Occupation, Telephone Number (Cell/Home)}.

Thank you for creating time to read this.

Congratulation’s once again.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Tim Dryler
(Award Announcer).