Subject: [OPS-AREA] Volunteering for the Ops Directorate.

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 16:02:17 -0500

Hi all,

Volunteering to be part of the Ops Directorate
(https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ops/wiki/Directorates) is a great way to
become more involved in the IETF, gain experience reviewing documents,
exposure to more new technologies and protocols, and earn much respect
in the Ops Area -- you will also win the undying gratitude of the Ops
/ Mgmt ADs.

We will be holding an Ops open meeting in Chicago on Monday March 27th
from 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM (room to be determined soon); please come chat
with us to get more information, details, etc.

You can, of course, also send us mail, or email Gunter, who actually
manages the directorate - [email-masked]

W

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad
idea in the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair
of pants.
   ---maf