Subject: [OPSEC] I-D Action:draft-ietf-opsec-blackhole-urpf-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 03:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operational Security Capabilities for IP Network Infrastructure Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Remote Triggered Black Hole filtering with uRPF
	Author(s)       : W. Kumari, D. McPherson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsec-blackhole-urpf-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2009-03-08

Remote Triggered Black Hole (RTBH) filtering is a popular and
effective technique for the mitigation of denial-of-service attacks.
This document expands upon destination-based RTBH filtering by
outlining a method to enable filtering by source address as well.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-opsec-blackhole-urpf-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.