Subject: [OPSEC] OPSEC agenda items...

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 14:24:01 -0700

These are tentative items up for discussion in SF,

The names are placeholders for the people that proposed them, not all
the speakers are planning or able to attend. If I've pigeonholed you
sorry, it's just what we have.

Opsec IETF 74 Agenda (tenative)

RJ Atkinson - practical active attacks on IGPs that some folks might not
	realise exist.

Vishwas Manral and Manav Bhatia -

	draft-ietf-opsec-routing-protocols-crypto-issues-00

	draft-bhatia-manral-igp-crypto-requirements

Fernando Gont -

	draft-ietf-opsec-ip-security

	draft-ietf-opsec-icmp-filtering

Chair -

	draft-ietf-opsec-blackhole-urpf-02

draft-ietf-opsec-blackhole-urpf-02 ought to be ready for working group
last call at this point.