Subject: [OPSEC] meeting administrivia...

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 13:46:24 -0700

Anyone planning on presenting should send initial text or slides by
sunday so that I can get it in the meeting tool.

Bidirectional option for remote participants:

In addition to jabber we'll deploy a conference bridge for remote
participants:

the salient details are:

	sip:
	[email-masked]
	room number 54306360

	pstn:
	+1 605 475 8515
	room number 54306360

If you're international to the US I recommend the voip route, It's
actually higher quality anyway.

I haven't decided how mix that into the room audio yet, we have a couple
of options it's depends on the mix of remote vs local users as to what
makes the most sense.

I had debated the use of webex for remote slide sharing, however the
personal version only supports the windows platform and I no longer have
an enterprise account, alternative suggestions will be taken.

Thanks
Joel