Subject: [OPSEC] FYI 75th IETF - WG/BOF Scheduling

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 04:03:36 -0700

Note, we're operating under the following timeline for scheduling for
IETF 75:

	May 25, Monday - Cutoff date for requests to schedule Working
	Group meetings and for preliminary BOF proposals to ADs at 17:00
	PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT).
		
	June 19, Friday - Preliminary agenda published for comment.

	July 1, Wednesday - Cutoff date for requests to reschedule
	Working Group and BOF meetings 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT).

	July 6, Monday - Final agenda to be published.

	July 15, Wednesday - Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PT
	(24:00 UTC/GMT).

	July 20, Monday - Revised Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PT 	
	(24:00 UTC/GMT).

At present there's little point in scheduling a meeting as we have
neither iterations of news drafts nor newwork to bring to the meeting.
I'm open to suggestions however. most recent document action was
draft-ietf-opsec-blackhole-urpf was put in the queue with our AD for
IESG review.

Thanks
Joel