Subject: [OPSEC] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-opsec-ip-security-01]

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 07:36:26 -0300

Hello, folks,

I have posted a revision of the ip-security I-D which addresses only
part of the feedback received from Andrew Yourtchenko.

I'm still in the process of tweaking the I-D to address the thorough
review of Andrew Yourtchenko and others.

It would be great if, in the mean time, I could get more feedback on
this document.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Fernando

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-opsec-ip-security-01
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 03:29:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-opsec-ip-security-01.txt has been
successfuly submitted by Fernando Gont and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-opsec-ip-security
Revision:	 01
Title:		 Security Assessment of the Internet Protocol version 4
Creation_date:	 2009-08-20
WG ID:		 opsec
Number_of_pages: 73

Abstract:
This document contains a security assessment of the IETF
specifications of the Internet Protocol version 4, and of a number of
mechanisms and policies in use by popular IPv4 implementations.  It
is based on the results of a project carried out by the UK's Centre
for the Protection of National Infrastructure (CPNI).

The IETF Secretariat.

-- 
Fernando Gont
e-mail: [email-masked] || [email-masked]
PGP Fingerprint: 7809 84F5 322E 45C7 F1C9 3945 96EE A9EF D076 FFF1

---

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 15:52:20 -0700

Thanks fernando,

joel