Subject: [OPSEC] I-D Action:draft-ietf-opsec-ip-security-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 03:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operational Security Capabilities for IP Network Infrastructure Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Security Assessment of the Internet Protocol version 4
	Author(s)       : F. Gont
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsec-ip-security-01.txt
	Pages           : 73
	Date            : 2009-08-20

This document contains a security assessment of the IETF
specifications of the Internet Protocol version 4, and of a number of
mechanisms and policies in use by popular IPv4 implementations.  It
is based on the results of a project carried out by the UK's Centre
for the Protection of National Infrastructure (CPNI).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-opsec-ip-security-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.