Subject: [OPSEC] I-D Action:draft-ietf-opsec-icmp-filtering-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 10:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operational Security Capabilities for IP Network Infrastructure Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Recommendations for filtering ICMP messages
	Author(s)       : F. Gont, G. Gont
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsec-icmp-filtering-01.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2009-10-26

This document document provides advice on the filtering of ICMPv4 and
ICMPv6 messages.  Additionaly, it discusses the operational and
interoperability implications of such filtering.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-opsec-icmp-filtering-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.