Subject: [OPSEC] IETF 77 timeline

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 21:19:23 -0800

Most relevant timeline milestones in preparation for IETF 77 are below.

Thanks
joel

---

2009-12-21 (Week of): IETF Online Registration opens.

2009-12-21 (Monday): Working Group and BOF scheduling begins. To request
a Working Group session, use the IETF Meeting Session Request Tool.

2010-02-08 (Monday): Cutoff date for requests to schedule Working Group
meetings at 17:00 PST (01:00 Tuesday, February 9 UTC). To request a
Working Group session, use the IETF Meeting Session Request Tool.

2010-02-17 (Wednesday): Preliminary agenda published for comment.

2010-02-22 (Monday): Cutoff date for requests to reschedule Working
Group and BOF meetings 17:00 PST (01:00 Tuesday, February 23 UTC).

2010-02-22 (Monday): Working Group Chair approval for initial document
(Version -00) submissions appreciated by 17:00 PST (01:00 Tuesday,
February 23 UTC).

2010-02-26 (Friday): Final agenda to be published.

2010-03-01 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
submission by 17:00 PST (01:00 Tuesday, March 2 UTC), upload using IETF
ID Submission Tool.

2010-03-08 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00
PST (01:00 Tuesday, March 9 UTC), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.

2010-03-10 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PST
(01:00 Thursday, March 11 UTC), upload using IETF Meeting Materials
Management Tool.

2010-03-12 (Friday): Early Bird registration and payment cut-off at
17:00 PST (01:00 Saturday, March 13 UTC).

2010-03-15 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PDT
(24:00 UTC), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.

2010-03-15 (Monday): Registration cancellation cut-off at 17:00 PDT
(24:00 UTC).

2010-03-19 (Friday): Final Pre-Registration and Pre-Payment cut-off at
17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC).

2010-03-21 - 2010-03-26: 77th IETF Meeting in Anaheim, California, USA.