Subject: [OPSEC] Interested in co-chairing OpSec?

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 17:35:27 -0500

Hi there all,

I'm sad to report that, due to LSVR being chartered, and having
limited time, Gunter has let me know that he will be stepping down
from chairing OpSec in London.

I'd like to first thank Gunter for his many years of service, and also
ask if there is anyone who would be interested in volunteering. OpSec
is somewhat of a "training wheels" working group - I *think* that I'm
correct that Ron Bonica, Joel Jaeggli and myself all chaired OpSec as
our first (or one of our first) working groups.

I *do* already have a candidate in mind, but please let me know if
you'd be interested in being considered.

... and, again, thanks to Gunter,
W

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad
idea in the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair
of pants.
   ---maf