Subject: Clarification in CSPF

From: Krishna Rao <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 13:32:08 -0000

Hi,
         How the following TLVs are used in CSPF

      Link Protection TLV - Whether this will be a Path
Constraint? How it is used in CSPF?
      SRLG - Assumption is that during Primary path calculation,
we store the SRLG information of the links. In backup path
calculation, if any of the new link belongs to SRLG of primary
path link, we need to prune this link (SRLG-disjoint). Is this
assumption correct or there is an requirement like "during primary
path calculation itself, we need to prune the link belonging to
specific SRLG (in this case, SRLG becomes one of the path
constraint)

Regards,
Krishna
___________________________________________________
Download the hottest & happening ringtones here!
OR SMS: Top tone to 7333
Click here now:
http://sms.rediff.com/cgi-bin/ringtone/ringhome.pl