Subject: OSPF Graceful Restart Implementation Report

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 18:16:49 -0400

I sent out the solicitation for vendors to report on thier
implementation of draft-ietf-ospf-hitless-restart-08.txt on
June 13th, 2003. I know that at least a couple of you have
implemented the draft.

Please fill out the following form omitting any questions you
are uncomfortable answering.

      Vendor:     ________________________

      Product(s): ________________________________________

      Shipped (yes/no): __________________________________

      Largest Deployment _________________________________

      This may be very hard to gauge since it is hard to say whether
      or not a particular customer is using it.

      Planned Restart (yes/no): ____

      Unplanned Restart (yes/no): ____

      Interoperability Tested with: ______________________

      Strict LSA Checking (yes/no/configurable): _________

      By this I mean do you terminate helper mode when there is
      a change to any router that will be flooded to the restarting
      router.

      Additional Extensions: _____________________________

      This would include additional delays for route redistribution,
      BGP convergence, etc.

Thanks,
---
Acee

---

From: "Abdallah, Shukri" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 18:28:22 -0400

Greg:
Would like us to reply to this?

Shukri

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Acee Lindem [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 6:17 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: OSPF Graceful Restart Implementation Report
>
>