Subject: Initializing....

From: Sanjay Jaiman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 17:42:43 -0400

Hello,

I am just starting off trying to configure ospf on my linux host
(running it in non-host mode).

I am using John Moy's code from ospf.org.  

I have two linux machines configured as routers running ospfd.  This is
how my config file looks like on Machine A-

> routerid 161.20.0.1

> area 0.0.0.1

> interface 161.20.0.1 1

My other linux host - Machine B (running as a router) connected directly
on the 161.20.0 network is also connected to an additional "171.20.0"
network.

Thus this router has the following config

> routerid 161.20.0.2

> area 0.0.0.1

> interface 161.20.0.2 1

> interface 171.20.0.1

I am not seeing the route to network 171.20.0 on Machine A appear as
expected.  Though I am still trying to figure this out, could someone
give me any quick pointers to get me going.

Thanks

Sanjay Jaiman