Subject: FYI - New Mailing List for BFD

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 16:31:09 -0400

BFD is a protocol for Bi-directional Failure Detection.
In the context of OSPFv2/OSPFv3, it could be used to detect
outages faster w/o decreasing the hello/router dead intervals
to smaller values.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Mailing list for BFD
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 17:17:55 -0700
From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
To: Routing Area Mailing List <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked]

Folks-

  In order to continue the discussion on draft-katz-ward-bfd in
  an organized fashion, the following mailing list has been
  established:

    List name    : [email-masked]
    List URL     : https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtg-bfd
    To subscribe : URL above or [email-masked]

  Interested participants are encouraged to subscribed to the list.

--
Alex
http://www.psg.com/~zinin/

_______________________________________________
routing-discussion mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/routing-discussion

--
Acee