Subject: Re: Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-ospf-2547-dnbit-01.txt to both lists

From: Tom Petch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 12:36:30 -0000

Any chance of extending that date of 14Nov by a week?

Realistically, the next two and a bit weeks are already full and I
suspect I am not alone in that - post 14Nov is a different story.

Tom Petch

-----Original Message-----
From: Rohit Dube <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Date: 29 October 2003 01:31
Subject: Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-ospf-2547-dnbit-01.txt
to both lists

>This is the start of a Working Group last call for
>"Using an LSA Options Bit to Prevent Looping in BGP/MPLS IP VPNs"
>(draft-ietf-ospf-2547-dnbit-01.txt)
>All comments should be received by 5PM (US Eastern), 11/14/2003.
>Please send your comments to the OSPF list.
>
>The draft can be found at
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-2547-dnbit-01.txt
>This is a companion document to draft-ietf-l3vpn-ospf-2547-00.txt
>which is also in Last Call. Both of these documents are being Last
Called
>in OSPF WG as well as the L3VPN WG.
>
>--rohit.

---

From: Rohit Dube <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 13:50:05 -0500

Hi Tom,

Fair request. Let me re-schedule the deadline to 11/21/2003 5PM Eastern.

--rohit.

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 12:36:30 -0000 Tom Petch writes:
=>Any chance of extending that date of 14Nov by a week?
=>
=>Realistically, the next two and a bit weeks are already full and I
=>suspect I am not alone in that - post 14Nov is a different story.
=>
=>Tom Petch