Subject: 58th IETF OSPF WG Agenda

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 19:50:37 -0500

I've attached the agenda for the Minneapolis IETF. As you can see, we've
got a full
slate.

Thanks,
Acee
Monday October 10 (15:30 - 17:30)
=================================

CHAIRS: Rohit Dube  <[email-masked]>
        Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Agenda Bashing                                 5 Mins

WG document status                            10 Mins  Chairs

Graceful OSPF Restart Implementation Report   10 Mins  Acee Lindem
draft-ietf-ospf-graceful-impl-report-00.txt

Support of address families in OSPFv3         10 Mins  Rahul Aggarwal
draft-mirtorabi-ospfv3-af-alt-00.txt
  Discussion                                  10 Mins

Advertising a Router's Local Addresses in     10 Mins  Rahul Aggrawal
OSPF TE Extension
draft-raggarwa-ospf-te-node-addr-00.txt

OSPF Tunnel Adjacency                         10 Mins  Sina Mirtorabi
draft-mirtorabi-ospf-tunnel-adjacency-00.txt
  Discussion                                   5 Mins

OSPFv2 Traffic Engineering Extensions for     10 Mins Kiretti Kompella
Multi-access Networks
draft-kompella-ospf-multiaccess-te-00.txt

Problem Statement for OSPF Extensions for     20 Mins  Fred Baker
Mobile Ad Hoc Routing
draft-baker-manet-ospf-problem-statement-00
  Discussion                                  20 Mins

---

From: Jean Philippe Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 18:17:25 -0500

Hi Acee,

You might remember an email that I sent out a few weeks ago regarding
draft-vasseur-mpls-ospf-te-cap-00.txt. Actually I presented it at the last
OSPF WG meeting in Vienna. Would you mind confirming that this draft goes
to the OSPF WG ?

Thanks.

JP.