Subject: Re: 58th IETF OSPF WG Agenda

From: Don Goodspeed <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 21:55:22 -0500

Acee,

Don't you mean November 10?  Also, is there a new version
of the draft-mirtorabi-ospf-tunnel-adjacency-xx.txt?  Current
version is 00 and I (and others) had made comments several
months ago.

-don

===================================
I've attached the agenda for the Minneapolis IETF. As you can see, we've
got a full
slate.

Thanks,
Acee

Monday October 10 (15:30 - 17:30)
=================================

CHAIRS: Rohit Dube <[email-masked]>
Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Agenda Bashing 5 Mins

WG document status 10 Mins Chairs

Graceful OSPF Restart Implementation Report 10 Mins Acee Lindem
draft-ietf-ospf-graceful-impl-report-00.txt

Support of address families in OSPFv3 10 Mins Rahul Aggarwal
draft-mirtorabi-ospfv3-af-alt-00.txt
Discussion 10 Mins

Advertising a Router's Local Addresses in 10 Mins Rahul Aggrawal
OSPF TE Extension
draft-raggarwa-ospf-te-node-addr-00.txt

OSPF Tunnel Adjacency 10 Mins Sina Mirtorabi
draft-mirtorabi-ospf-tunnel-adjacency-00.txt
Discussion 5 Mins

OSPFv2 Traffic Engineering Extensions for 10 Mins Kiretti Kompella
Multi-access Networks
draft-kompella-ospf-multiaccess-te-00.txt

Problem Statement for OSPF Extensions for 20 Mins Fred Baker
Mobile Ad Hoc Routing
draft-baker-manet-ospf-problem-statement-00
Discussion 20 Mins

_______________________________________________
Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com
The most personalized portal on the Web!

---

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 22:28:46 -0500

Hi Don,

Don Goodspeed wrote:

>Acee,
>
>Don't you mean November 10?
>
:-)

>Also, is there a new version
I haven't seen any update but I believe the authors are presenting it as
a candidate for
acceptance by the WG. If this happens I'm sure they'll address all the
comments
received heretofore.

Thanks,
Acee

---

From: Sina Mirtorabi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 14:51:15 -0800

Hi Don,

-> is there a new version
->of the draft-mirtorabi-ospf-tunnel-adjacency-xx.txt?

The new version will be published after the ietf meeting

->Current version is 00 and I (and others) had made comments several
months ago.

All the comments will be included in the new version.

Thanks
Sina