Subject: 58th IETF OSPF WG Agenda Update

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 21:28:56 -0500

I've corrected the month and the amount of time requested for the MANET
OSPF
problem statement presentation and discussion. ) must admit that  I'm
relieved that
we don't have every minute in the 2 hour slot allocated.

Thanks,
Acee

Monday November 10 (15:30 - 17:30)
=================================

CHAIRS: Rohit Dube  <[email-masked]>
        Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Agenda Bashing                                 5 Mins

WG document status                            10 Mins  Chairs

Graceful OSPF Restart Implementation Report   10 Mins  Acee Lindem
draft-ietf-ospf-graceful-impl-report-00.txt

Support of address families in OSPFv3         10 Mins  Rahul Aggarwal
draft-mirtorabi-ospfv3-af-alt-00.txt
  Discussion                                  10 Mins

Advertising a Router's Local Addresses in     10 Mins  Rahul Aggrawal
OSPF TE Extension
draft-raggarwa-ospf-te-node-addr-00.txt

OSPF Tunnel Adjacency                         10 Mins  Sina Mirtorabi
draft-mirtorabi-ospf-tunnel-adjacency-00.txt
  Discussion                                   5 Mins

OSPFv2 Traffic Engineering Extensions for     10 Mins Kiretti Kompella
Multi-access Networks
draft-kompella-ospf-multiaccess-te-00.txt

Problem Statement for OSPF Extensions for     10 Mins  Fred Baker
Mobile Ad Hoc Routing
draft-baker-manet-ospf-problem-statement-00
  Discussion                                  10 Mins