Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-auth-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 15:38:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Authentication/Confidentiality for OSPFv3
        Author(s)       : M. Gupta, N. Melam
        Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-auth-04.txt
        Pages           : 9
        Date            : 2003-12-11

This document describes means/mechanisms to provide
authentication/confidentiality to OSPFv3 using IPv6 AH/ESP Extension
Header.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-auth-04.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
        "get draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-auth-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
        [email-masked].
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-auth-04.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
        exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
        "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
        up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
        how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 16:24:11 -0600

A new section (9) "Changing Keys" has been added in the 
new version.

Comments/questions are welcome.

Regards
Mukesh

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked]
> [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of ext
> [email-masked]
> Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 12:38 PM
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-auth-04.txt
> 
>