Subject: Re: Last Call for draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-proto-05.txt

From: "Francois Le Faucheur (flefauch)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 12:46:10 -0000

Hello,

This is just an FYI.

Last October, a Last Call was sent to TEWG, MPLS, ISIS and OSPF on
<draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-proto-05>.
The document was then progressed to IESG Review.

As part of the IESG Review, it was pointed out that the description of
"Bandwidth Constraints" sub-TLV (within the "Link TLV" of the Traffic
Engineering LSA) did not properly reflect the ususal 32-bit alignment.

Accordingly, the description of the sub-TLV has been updated to
explicitely include a "Reserved" field for 32-bit alignment. The updated
description can be found in the latest version of the document i.e.
<draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-proto-06> which addresses all the IESG Review
comments (just posted so it may take a day or so before it is visible on
the IETF server).

Cheers

Francois

>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Ed Kern [mailto:[email-masked]] 
>> Sent: vendredi 3 octobre 2003 21:10
>> To: [email-masked]
>> Subject: Last Call for draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-proto-05.txt 
>> and friends 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> ##Note: This last call is being sent to te-wg,ISIS,OSPF,MPLS 
>> in separate 
>> emails to trim silly "respond-all" people and aggressive 
>> junk filters.
>> 
>> This will serve as a last call for the standards track document
>> 
>> draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-proto-05.txt
>> 
>> available at
>> 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-proto-05.tx
t>
and the "friends" (accompanying bandwidth control drafts) going towards 
experimental:
draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-russian-04.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-russian-04.
txt>
draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-mar-02.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-mar-02.txt>
draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-mam-01.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-mam-01.txt>

This last call will be three weeks ending 10/24/03 after which time many
beers will be consumed.
All comments about the drafts should be to/on the [email-masked]
list.
All flames about duplicates of this message to me.
thx
Ed