Subject: OSPF Local Link Signaling

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 17:04:53 -0500

Speaking as a WG Co-Chair:

This draft was considered years back in the context of graceful
restart signaling.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nguyen-ospf-lls-04.txt

I think we should revisit it now as a general mechanism (I keep
seeing new drafts that make use of it).  I believe there are no
Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) issues with this specification
(please correct me if I'm wrong).

Discussion???

------
Acee

---

From: Liem Nguyen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 17:21:28 -0500

Acee,

> (please correct me if I'm wrong).

There is no IRP for this draft.

Liem