Subject: optimization of Opaque LSA

From: shahid nawaz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 23:22:58 +0500

Can Any body tell me that Is there any work on the optimization opaque LSA.
Like the unreserved bandwidth has 32 octet, 4 octet for reservable, 4 for
maximum available bandwidth. if Anyone knows please tell me. because i have
an idea of optimization of opaque LSA.

thakyou very much indeed

from shahid nawaz

_________________________________________________________________
MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE*.
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus

---

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 22:26:02 -0400

Hi Shahid,

I haven't heard any requirement to shrink the OSPF TE LSAs.  One thing
to consider is the fact that OSPF TE (RFC 3630) is already a draft
standard and is widely deployed.

Thanks,
Acee

---

From: Jean Philippe Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 21:53:37 -0400

Hi Acee,

At 10:26 PM 7/27/2004 -0400, Acee Lindem wrote:
>Hi Shahid,
>
>I haven't heard any requirement to shrink the OSPF TE LSAs.

agree

JP.

>One thing