Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ospf-te-node-addr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:50:36 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Advertising a Router's Local Addresses in OSPF TE Extensions
        Author(s)       : R. Aggarwal, K. Kompella
        Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-te-node-addr-01.txt
        Pages           : 6
        Date            : 2004-7-21

This document describes procedures that enhance OSPF Traffic
   Engineering (TE) extensions for advertising a router's local
   addresses.  This is needed to enable other routers in a network to
   compute traffic engineered MPLS LSPs to a given router's local
   addresses.  Currently, the only addresses belonging to a router that
   are advertised in TE LSAs are the local addresses corresponding to TE
   enabled links and the local address corresponding to the Router ID.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-te-node-addr-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
        "get draft-ietf-ospf-te-node-addr-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
        [email-masked].
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-te-node-addr-01.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
        exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
        "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
        up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
        how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.