Subject: 60th IETF OSPF WG Meeting

From: Rohit Dube <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 17:22:29 -0400

An OSPF meeting is scheduled for Monday, August 2, in San Diego.
Please send me and Acee agenda items to consider.

Thanks,
--rohit.

---

From: Kireeti Kompella <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 10:00:40 -0700

Hi Rohit,

> Please send me and Acee agenda items to consider.

I just submitted a draft on IANA considerations for OSPF --
draft-kompella-ospf-iana-00.txt.  I'm not sure it makes sense to
discuss this face-to-face -- you or Acee can make an announcement from
the chair.

However, I would encourage all to read it.  The primary motivation is
improved review before code points are allocated by IANA, which is
increasingly important.

Kireeti.
-------