Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-psenak-mt-ospf-01.txt

From: Sina Mirtorabi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 12:36:24 -0400

Folks,

This draft was presented in the last IETF meeting, below is the link to
the new version of the draft.

Compared to the version *-00, the draft has been re-organized in order
to separate the link exclusion from the default
topology as an optional functionality, also a topology identifier has
been reserved for multicast topology.

Comments are welcome

Thanks
Sina

-----Original Message-----

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : MT-OSPF: Multi Topology (MT) Routing in OSPF
        Author(s)       : P. Psenak, et al.
        Filename        : draft-psenak-mt-ospf-01.txt
        Pages           : 12
        Date            : 2004-8-18

This draft describes the extension to OSPF in order to define
   independent IP topologies called Multi-Topologies (MTs). The MT
   extension can be used for computing different paths for different
   classes of service, in-band management network or incongruent
   topologies for unicast and multicast.  M-ISIS describes a similar
   mechanism for ISIS.
   This draft also describes an optional extension of
   Multi-topologies whereby some links might be excluded from the
   default topology.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-psenak-mt-ospf-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
        "get draft-psenak-mt-ospf-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
        [email-masked].
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-psenak-mt-ospf-01.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
        exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
        "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
        up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
        how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
In order to maintain computing infrastructure integrity, Cisco Systems
Enterprise Messaging Services and InfoSec teams have set a mail policy
disallowing executable attachments in email.

This message contained an executable attachment type that is prohibited
by this policy. The attachment has been removed from this message and
copied to quarantine by our systems. It will be held in quarantine for
seven days in the event that the content needs to be retrieved.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
For further reference information about viruses and email antivirus
efforts within Cisco, please visit:

http://wwwin.cisco.com/it/ems/services/antiviral

If your concern isn't addressed by the information in this notification
or the above web page, you may open a support request:

http://wwwin.cisco.com/support/

Select "Messaging", "Email-Related", "Mail Routing"

Please include in the text of your case the following information:

* Full headers of the message. Documentation on displaying the full
headers is available at this URL:

http://wwwin.cisco.com/support/library/faqs/solution002471.html

* This unique quarantine identifier: i7IKEhs5004682

If the matter is urgent, you may follow up by calling one of the below
referenced numbers. Please make every effort to provide the above
requested information via the support web tool prior to calling as it
will greatly aid the resolution of your issue.

Americas:
1 408 526 8888

Asiapac
+61 2 8446 8888

EMEA
+31 20 485 4888

Japan
+81 3 5549 6888

US (Toll Free)
1| 800| 888| 8187| (ext.68888)

Thank you for your cooperation,

Enterprise Messaging Services
Cisco Systems, Inc

---

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 17:15:36 -0400

This draft was presented at the last OSPF WG meeting in San Diego and
there was some support (other than from the authors) for accepting this draft
as a WG document. Any further discussion or concerns with bringing
the TOS fields back to life in order to support other topologies?

Thanks,
Acee