Subject: MIB Update still stuck at revision 8

From: Don Goodspeed <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 19:07:42 -0800

All,

I believe my last round of comments were mostly included in drafts 7 and 8,
and nothing new has been presented on the list in months, so can we push
this update forward?

Thanks,
Don

---

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 07:29:39 -0500

>and nothing new has been presented on the list in months, so can we push
Hi Don,
The MIB update has been through WG last call and is the process of AD 
review. It has grown
to quite a large document and represents a large review effort. I'll 
check on the status.

Thanks,
Acee