Subject: Comments on draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-traffic-02.txt

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 17:10:51 -0500

Kunihiro, Toshiaki,

Here are my comments on this revision:
 
    1. Section 1 - I still believe the statement that this draft is 
applicable
        to OSPFv2 should  be removed. If it is applicable to OSPFv2, this
        has to be explicitly specified and I don't see a requirement to do
        this.
    2. Based on our discussions, I believe section 2 is no longer a
        co-requisite draft since there is a separate router IPv6 address
        TLV. If this is indeed the case, section can be removed.
    3. Section 7 - Add others who have commented on the draft  (e.g.,
        Nic Neate).
    4. Section 8 - Split into normative and informative references. Remove
        reference [5] and make [3] and [4] informative.
 
    5. Suggest using mnemonics for references:

                 [1] -> [OSPFV3]
                 [2] -> [OSPF-TE]
                 [3] -> [O-GMPLS]
                 [4] -> [TE-DIFF]

     6. Add "IANA Considerations" section.

Thanks,
Acee