Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ospf-mib-update-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 10:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: OSPF Version 2 Management Information Base
	Author(s)	: S. Giacalone, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ospf-mib-update-09.txt
	Pages		: 109
	Date		: 2006-1-30
	
This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB) 
    for use with network management protocols in TCP/IP-based internets. 
    In particular, it defines objects for managing version 2 of the Open 
    Shortest Path First Routing Protocol. Version 2 of the OSPF protocol 
    is specific to the IPv4 address family. Version 3 of the OSPF 
    protocol is specific to the IPv6 address family.  
  
    This memo is intended to update and obsolete RFC 1850, 
    however, it is designed to be backwards compatible. The functional 
    differences between this memo and RFC 1850 are explained in section 
    12. 
  
    Please send comments to [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-mib-update-09.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ospf-mib-update-09.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-mib-update-09.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.