Subject: [OSPF] PCE Working Group last call on draft-ietf-pce-disco-proto-ospf-02.txt

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 17:37:26 -0000

Hi,

The PCE working group is holding a last call on
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-disco-proto-ospf-02.txt

Since this I-D proposes protocol extensions to OSPF we would like the OSPF
working group to participate in this last call, and we have accordingly made
the last call period three weeks in order to give you plenty of time to
respond.

The last call will end at 12 noon GMT on Thursday 8th March.

Please send your comments to the PCE mailing list if you are subscribed. 
Otherwise, please channel your comments through the PCE working group chairs 
([email-masked] and [email-masked])

Background reading is:
RFC4655 - The PCE Architecture
RFC4674 - Requirements for Path Computation Element (PCE) Discovery
                  (These are the requirements that this I-D is addressing)

Thanks,
Adrian

_______________________________________________
OSPF mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ospf