Subject: Confirm Receipt....

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 14:35:08 -0800

THE LOTTERY DEPARTMENT UK. 
22 Garden Close,PE9 2YP, London
 
REF No: UK/9420X2/68
TICKET No: 56475600545188
SERIAL No: S/N-00168
BATCH No: 074/05/ZY369

Dear :juapapi,

Claims Processed On Behalf Of WINNER 

Congratulations on emerging as one our weekly award winners! UK 
NATIONAL LOTTERY offers awards to Lucky owners of selected emails that 
came out in our Random Draws. You have therefore been approved to go 
ahead and claim your funds which amounts to £1,000,000.00 (One million 
great british pounds sterling). This sum is gathered from our Sponsors 
consisting of over 100,000 websites and association. 

To get your funds transfered to you, we have processed your claims and 
the winning amount has been transfered to our payment bank for 
immdeiate transfer to your account. Your funds have been adequately 
insured by an Insurance Firm here in the UK. With the context of this 
insurance, your funds are RESTRICTED from been tampered with by any 
other person till they are remitted to you. 

What this simply means is, if by chance the transfer of the said FUNDS 
require charges, you are to source for and settle these charges 
yourself WITHOUT requesting such amount to be deducted from your funds 
here with us as, they have been adequately insured with the very best 
Insurance Policy around. 

Please, contact our payment bank responsible for the transfer of your 
funds to you. To contact them, please make use of the following contact 
details:

Contact Person: Chief Accountant / Account Director.
Rabo Bank International Transfer Manager 
Name: Mr. Robert Brown
Email:  [email-masked] 
Tel: +447045706226 

Along with this, you are requested to fill the form below with a little 
information and forward to the bank for immediate funds transfer:

Your Name:--------------------------
Amount Won:---------------------
Address:---------------------------------
Your Phone Number:----------------------------
Name of Lottery Agent:---------------------------------
Email address of Lottery Agent:----------------------
Lottery Agent Phone number:-------------------------- 

Once you complete the above information, kindly forward to the Bank for 
the processing of your winning amount. 

Thank You and once again, Congratulations!

Warm regards,
Bans Freeman