Subject: [OSPF] rfc 2328 : ospf LSA flooding

From: ajay thakur <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 18:51:54 +0100 (BST)

Hello all,
  I could not understand section 13 (6) of rfc 2328. In normal adjacency formation
  we add lsa in neighbor request list & when we receive LSUpdate from neighbor we remove LSA from neighbor request list. keeping that in mind, I could not understand this point. Can somebody clear my doubt ?  
    
13.  The Flooding Procedure
----
   
    (6)  Else, if there is an instance of the LSA on the sending
        neighbor's Link state request list, an error has occurred in the
        Database Exchange process.  In this case, restart the Database
        Exchange process by generating the neighbor event BadLSReq for
        the sending neighbor and stop processing the Link State Update
        packet.

  Thanks
  Ajay

---------------------------------
 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.

_______________________________________________
OSPF mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ospf