Subject: Your Mailbox Exceeds Its Limit!

From: "WebmailHelpDesk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 16:34:39 -0300 (ART)

Dear Webmail User,
The Helpdesk Program that periodically checks the size of your e-mailspace
is sending you this information. The program runs weekly toensure your
inbox does not grow too large, thus preventing you fromreceiving or
sending new e-mail. As this message is being sent, youhave 18 megabytes
(MB) or more stored in your inbox. To help us resetyour space in our
database, please enter your current user name(_________________) password
(_______________)

You will receive a periodic alert if your inbox size is between 18 and20
MB. If your inbox size is 20 MB, a program on your Webmail willmove your
oldest e-mails to a folder in your home directory to ensureyou can
continue receiving incoming e-mail. You will be notified thishas taken
place. If your inbox grows to 25 MB, you will be unable to receive new
e-mailand it will be returned to sender. All this is programmed to
ensureyour e-mail continues to function well. Thank you for your
cooperation.

Help Desk.Important:
Email Account Verification Update ! ! !